2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    I will give my left nut for an M&P 15-22 mag, at this point I don't care if it is a pro-mag or long bodied 10 round mag. M&P 15-22 + Liberty Constitution + 1 Mag = too much reloading! I keep finding deals on ammo, other hard to find mags, even reasonably priced rifles, but I can't find a single 15-22 magazine.

Wish I'd known this earlier....academy @ LFT had some when they had pmags.
    I'd purchased a couple.....I could always use a spare left nut.

Seriously.....I found a place that '/supposedly/' has Saiga 12 drums....they also indicate that they have mp1522 mags in stock......sorry but I'm sitting on it until I can get them on the phone. I'm about 1000% sure it's an inventory/Internet miscommunication. If not...I'll pm ya.

Last edited:

EonDresari

Curio & Relic
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Was at the Siegen Lane Walmart Supercenter today, they didn't have anything I wanted but they had several signs up displaying the box limit. If it was at that one, it's fair to guess that it's at the other ones here in BR.

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Haven't checked myself but i plan on dropping by there tomorrow to snoop around like normal maybe they will have some .22 laying around.. I'll see what they have in stock for pmags while I'm there though.

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Walker has a 3 box limit. I tried to get the cashier to sell me 6 boxes since I have a split personality but she didn't buy it

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    wish i would have known this. found some the other day. they were kinda pricey at 30ish a piece but they were in stock. if i find any more you want me to jump on them for you? whats your limit?

Wish I'd known this earlier....academy @ LFT had some when they had pmags.
    I'd purchased a couple.....I could always use a spare left nut.

Seriously.....I found a place that '/supposedly/' has Saiga 12 drums....they also indicate that they have mp1522 mags in stock......sorry but I'm sitting on it until I can get them on the phone. I'm about 1000% sure it's an inventory/Internet miscommunication. If not...I'll pm ya.

The Academy by Cortana is hiding magazines in a basket behind the counter. I am pretty sure they had M&P15-22 mags, they just were holding them for someone. Sure looked like a basket full of 10/22 and 15-22 mags. They had the marlin extended mags, Mini 14 mags and some other .22 extended mags on display. I converted my 10 round mag to 25 rounds and back ordered 3 promags @ $16 each and ordered a blackdog drum that is suppose to be in stock for $70. Also a user offered me up one for trade, just seeing what they want.

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Not the proper place. Make a WTS/WTT ad if you want to get rid of your stuff. Add a location to your profile before you do so.

-Jmcrawf1

Last edited by a moderator:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom