2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rrussotwo

Jedi Knight
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    i purchased a complete upper with 416ss barrel for 550.00 including bcg and tactical charging handle

I purchased a complete upper with spiral fluted bull barrel, 7075 upper, free float quad rail, BCG, and craptastic charging handle; completely assembled, tested, and shipped for 475.

This was mid-crazy too. Patience pays off.

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    Detail's ?

gator i ordered mine from tactical advantage in alexandria, the upper is a flat top upper with mag phos bcg, low profile gas block w/picnany rail, floating quad rail and tactical charging handle, now keep in mind i am not getting mine till saturday i am going to his store in alexandria to learn how to build it. i ordered back in january and it was well worth the wait. I have seen people jumping on these in stock now upper and i am watching the prices fly high, just seen two different postings today, one site had them complete upper minus bcg and charging handle for alittle over 600.00 and the other site had them for almost 800.00 with bcg and charging handle, but you can go to other sites like these sites:

http://shop.redxarms.com/16-RXA15-CLASSIC-SS-UPPER-3412.htm

http://www.dsarms.com/

go to uppers build what you want and place your order and let the wait begin, it is taking about 8-10 weeks but well worth the wait if you are on a budget :)

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Thanks crazy, I'll check him out. What would you be needing to build, The lower ?

gator i ordered mine from tactical advantage in alexandria, the upper is a flat top upper with mag phos bcg, low profile gas block w/picnany rail, floating quad rail and tactical charging handle, now keep in mind i am not getting mine till saturday i am going to his store in alexandria to learn how to build it. i ordered back in january and it was well worth the wait. I have seen people jumping on these in stock now upper and i am watching the prices fly high, just seen two different postings today, one site had them complete upper minus bcg and charging handle for alittle over 600.00 and the other site had them for almost 800.00 with bcg and charging handle, but you can go to other sites like these sites:

http://shop.redxarms.com/16-RXA15-CLASSIC-SS-UPPER-3412.htm

http://www.dsarms.com/

go to uppers build what you want and place your order and let the wait begin, it is taking about 8-10 weeks but well worth the wait if you are on a budget :)

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    I was just there at cabelas they have a Bushmaster carbon for 799. They have PMC 55 grain brass 223 rounds for 9.99. They have what looks to be monarch Steel 2 to 3 but it is zinc plated 55 grain for 7.99. They have a 9 millimeter PMC Full Metal Jacket brass starting at 15.99. also some other brands of 9 millimeter 40 cal 45 cal no 22 long rifle.

Last edited:

kk5fe

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    I was just there at cabelas they have a Bushmaster carbon for 799. They have PMC 55 grain brass 223 rounds for 9.99. They have what looks to be monarch Steel 2 to 3 but it is zinc plated 55 grain for 7.99. They have a 9 millimeter PMC Full Metal Jacket brass starting at 15.99. also some other brands of 9 millimeter 40 cal 45 cal no 22 long rifle.

any primers or powder that anyone noticed?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom