2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Academy on Siegen lane had Monarch .45 in FMJ and JHP, also had .380 on the shelf. Miscellaneous AR mags under the counter, not priced. I wasn't there for gun stuff, but did pick up a 15-22 magazine. They had a M&P .22, I was tempted to bring it home.

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    What kind of 15-22 mag? Factory or Promag? And any remaining?

Last one, but they said they had 4 more coming. It was a promag, but IME the 15-22 promags work very well. Normally I stay with all factory mags, but I am not paying the price for a factory mag right now when you can get 4-5 promags for the same price. This isn't a self defense gun, it is a range toy, trainer, money saver until I can get all the components for a 9mm AR all put together.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    The one in Covington has a storm right now for the same price mentioned by gregh. I'll stick with my $350 sub2k :mamoru:

x745m60.jpg

No worthwhile ammo though, she said they might get a shipment tomorrow at 7am but she's not sure as she doesn't work mornings. I won't hold my breath.

gregh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Didnt know Wally World sold storms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that was the first time i seen them there, but i did see on youtube they take the 30 round mags for the beretta pistols. they look interesting but for 900 bucks you could get the AR-15 from walmart (if you can get there when they put one out)

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    They need to ship what they already sold :mad: Been waiting nearly 2 weeks now for the BCG I bought from them :(

Edit: They must be watching :noes: just got a tracking number :)

They usually took three weeks before all this nonsense. I learned you have to just suck it up and wait with them or go elsewhere. Their price/quality is tough to beat though.

Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    They usually took three weeks before all this nonsense. I learned you have to just suck it up and wait with them or go elsewhere. Their price/quality is tough to beat though.

Oh I know lol I'm patient just that's the last part I need for my new PSA AR and am ready to sight it in :) I'm surprised they got it out soon soon with how much they're getting beat up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom