2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grasshopper

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    New Orleans
    I have not seen .38 or 357 at academy in kenner or harahan except for those shotshells.

Sports optics in hammond has a good amount of glocks and m&p's in stock.

Last edited:

Col_Sanders

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Deridder
    Bought 3 boxes of WWB 100rd. .40cal 165gr today at Deridder Walmart. They had more and alot of .45cal as well. They also have a S&W MP 15-22. Not much else.

The 45 has been there a few days.

I will not go buy the 15-22. I will not go buy the 15-22. I will not go buy the 15-22. I will not go buy the 15-22. I will not go buy the 15-22. I will not go buy the 15-22. I will not go buy the 15-22. I will not go buy the 15-22. :help:

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Arms Merchant in Mandeville posted thus on Facebook earlier.
    ahusypam.jpg

Othermatt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Anyone remember when's the last time they've seen any 9mm or 5.56mm at the College Dr Walmart in BR? I've started swinging by on my lunch break a couple of times a week when I've needed something from the store, but I've yet to land anything. I've heard of some Walmarts being inside jobs for staff's friends & all, wondering if that's the case here, or if it's just getting scooped up THAT fast.

speedster

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Anyone remember when's the last time they've seen any 9mm or 5.56mm at the College Dr Walmart in BR? I've started swinging by on my lunch break a couple of times a week when I've needed something from the store, but I've yet to land anything. I've heard of some Walmarts being inside jobs for staff's friends & all, wondering if that's the case here, or if it's just getting scooped up THAT fast.

I picked up some Tula 556 a couple weeks ago. I wanna say it was a Monday or Wednesday. The only 9 I've seen there is reduced recoil hydrashoks. They did have 12a pdx1 defender last week though. For the most part it's always empty though and I've been going at least 2x a week for the past couple months. I hear the Walmart over in addis gets more ammo in...

Othermatt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I picked up some Tula 556 a couple weeks ago. I wanna say it was a Monday or Wednesday. The only 9 I've seen there is reduced recoil hydrashoks. They did have 12a pdx1 defender last week though. For the most part it's always empty though and I've been going at least 2x a week for the past couple months. I hear the Walmart over in addis gets more ammo in...

Thanks for the info, man!

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Thompson creek sporting goods has a LOT of stuff in stock. Most calibers of ammo except very slim pickings on .22lr, several new glocks at 575 each, several ars, tons of glock mags, lots of ar and ak mags, and some nifty tacticool .22s by sig and others

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom