2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Col_Sanders

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Deridder
    I dont scramble for a box of ammo, and I sure am not standing in line for it. My stash is bigger than ever and I have not overpaid, stood in line, or bought/traded for any on the secondary market. There are much better ways to do it. Technology is your friend.

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Walmart in Hammond has 2 boxes of 45 Winchester white box $40.77, 18 boxes Winchester 5.56 for $12.27, 1 box of Tula 9mm, 2 boxes Tula 223, and some odd rifle rounds. That's about it

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    Oh and I stop by Walmart Prairieville at least 4 times a week around 2 pm and haven't seen anything going in 2 months. I need a new hobby.... silver collecting sounds good. F ammo.

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Oh and I stop by Walmart Prairieville at least 4 times a week around 2 pm and haven't seen anything going in 2 months. I need a new hobby.... silver collecting sounds good. F ammo.
    LMAO! Sounds good King. I feel the very same. I saw pics posted here recently of cabelas ammo shelf holding more 5.56 and 9mm than I've ever seen pre Obammy. The price is higher and there are purchasing limits and still they run out in short order. Glad we stocked up ahead of time.

Guess ima have to go back to cruising through the hood and robbing crack dealers...

Whatcha doing Friday night?

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    LMAO! Sounds good King. I feel the very same. I saw pics posted here recently of cabelas ammo shelf holding more 5.56 and 9mm than I've ever seen pre Obammy. The price is higher and there are purchasing limits and still they run out in short order. Glad we stocked up ahead of time.

Guess ima have to go back to cruising through the hood and robbing crack dealers...

Whatcha doing Friday night?

+1

Those who stocked up must get a good daily laugh watching people scouring the earth for over-inflated priced ammo. I wish I had stocked up, lol

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Dramitization....Not actural grand kids, couldn't find last air rifle outing pics

Just Saying:}

How me and the grandkids roll till thangs get better...If not; oh we'll be prepared:}

5q8mfa777v8dstco3bi.jpg

2n6dl87y6axoobrm7yub.jpg

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I dont scramble for a box of ammo, and I sure am not standing in line for it. My stash is bigger than ever and I have not overpaid, stood in line, or bought/traded for any on the secondary market. There are much better ways to do it. Technology is your friend.

Are you downloading your bullits from the interwebz?

bayougump

I'm not a smart man
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Walmart Hammond had 5-6 boxes of Tula and 6 boxes of federal 9mm for $13.97 and $10.37, little Winchester 5.56, nothing else really except some odd rifle rounds

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Hebert's has
    40s&w
    5.56 green tip $59.95 per 100 (limit one bag) have plenty.

Have pmc and armscor .223 for $10.95 a box. About 20 boxes of each and probably more in the back. Limit of 5

A case of independence. And individual boxes of it for $13.95

Plenty of AR's some cci shorts just various stuff. AR mags as well.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom