2016 Louisiana Gator Classic

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfgang1952

LOCAL Fla. Par, Cha. Pres
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Mt Hermon / Franklinton La, USA
    Guilty of the top four.
    - You have a weapon that you've never fired. Several
    - You have more than one of any particular weapon. Quite a Few
    - Your spouse does not know offhand how many weapons you have. She don’t care
    - YOU do not know offhand how many weapons you have. No I really don’t know.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I never shoot the gator but like dropping in to buy from the vendors. I never dreamed that match would me moved!

chbrow10

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Ocean Springs, MS
    That ought to be interesting, since there isn't a USPSA club in Princeton. Website lists the closest one in Monroe, 2.5 hours away. I hope Jerry and Lena have a whole pile of props!

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    All the props come from 3 different clubs in the state. The club formerly based there (Thibodaux) doesn't have enough props to put on the whole match.

There is no club at Princeton that I know of.

Correct. I would think one trailer of odds and ends would cover anything Jerry may be short.

Last edited:

chbrow10

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Ocean Springs, MS
    I don't know what Jerry or anyone else has up there, except what I have seen on Impossible Shots. I have loaded two or three separate trailers full of props leaving the gator, and since CAS's stuff wouldn't be in that, I'm thinking that to put the same match on in Princeton would require a similar number of props. However, I'm not involved, I don't know anything. I just know, having helped break down and load trailers at the Gator, that there is a pile of stuff needed to put on the match.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I don't know what Jerry or anyone else has up there, except what I have seen on Impossible Shots. I have loaded two or three separate trailers full of props leaving the gator, and since CAS's stuff wouldn't be in that, I'm thinking that to put the same match on in Princeton would require a similar number of props. However, I'm not involved, I don't know anything. I just know, having helped break down and load trailers at the Gator, that there is a pile of stuff needed to put on the match.

Oh I can imagine it's a lot of stuff. The folks involved are top notch and probably pretty good at planning ahead so I'm sure it's covered. Like I said I've never shot the gator and hate to see it move out from my back yard. I'm sure there's a good reason it was moved and I'm just glad the organizers were able to find a suitable location. Good luck to everyone that will be attending the 2016 Gator!!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Demmickb
    Top Bottom