.22lr 1400rd bucket

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    Still have people out there buying it just like people here selling it for 10 cents per round I just don't understand why when you can buy it so m check cheaper online.

I think even 5 cents per round is high and I don't pay more than that.

MikeR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Carencro
    Natchez has been having those come in and selling them for 6 cents a round, you just gotta pay attention. Total cost after shipping is right at/just under 7 cents per round.

dsonyay

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 15, 2007
    Broussard, LA
    Hahaha.. I bought 1000 RDS of 9mm for about that price a few weeks ago. Man.. People must be insane to buy at that price.

It would be nice if we could all come together and agree not to buy .22LR for about 90 days. It would end this insanity.

I found out a dirty secret from a friend who's father is a salesman for a firearms wholesaler- There are many gunshop owners who are receiving plenty of .22LR but instead of selling on their shelves at normal prices or selling at hyper prices and being accused of price gouging, they are creating private accounts on places like Gunbroker and reselling most of it there and gouging in private. There's nothing wrong with that... I just won't buy any from them, because with a little patience 22LR can be found under 3cpr. I think this is another part to the scarcity of .22LR. Not every small gun shop owner is doing this.

If someone wants to buy .22lr ammo for 22 CPR, there will always be someone around to help their dreams come true.

When I'm at Walmart or Academy and see 22lr on the shelf AND under 3 CPR I'll buy a box or two-- if I need some. I've stopped buying it just to buy it.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    I buy it ~4-5cents per round, then send it to family and friends at same price to discourage them from paying "stupid" prices for it; for example, the one cited above.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PatRome
    Top Bottom