27 Scary Statistics about the Global Economy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bosco

We are the hammer
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Covington
    well john titor did say world war 3 would be happening soon
    US2wS.gif

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    The economic crisis in Europe continues to get worse and eventually it is going to unravel into a complete economic nightmare. All over Europe, national governments have piled up debts that are completely unsustainable.

IDK enough about ...well, anything about international banking. All this sounds like what we're being warned about daily from one source or another. Except the MSM of course.

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    We will all wake up one morning soon to the fact that the entire world economy has collapsed. Stocks will be worthless. All trade will stop (because no one is going to work for nothing). The dollar in your wallet will not buy anything. Neither will gold or silver or a pocket full of diamonds. Remember now, gold and silver and diamonds value is related to the value of the dollar. So when money worldwide is value less then so precious metals will have no relative value. Don't kid yourself. The farmers will quit because no one will be able to buy. Trucking and rail will stop. Everything will close.

So here's a fix and it could be solved today, worldwide. Here's how:

All Nations of the World declare ALL DEBTS hereby cancelled, both commercially and private. Start anew. Figure out what a new "worldwide" currencies value should begin at. All employment, manufacturing and trade begin anew, without any existing debt. Any debt will be created anew. Put rigid monetary controls on every aspect of private and commercial trading, buying, selling, etc. Let everything start over. Make it work. Oh, and no more "unions"., otherwise it would not work.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    There's NUTHIN' to see here; anti-Semitic article and all blaming it on the IBC (International Banking Cartel). It CANNOT be! Just... because!

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    NO...:chuckles:

Not like Alex Jones warns about...but that can't be. Thats all tin foil hat talk ....No ?? :hi5:

i know you're being funny, but in all seriousness.. i don't think we will have to worry about Iran getting and using a nuclear weapon, i don't think we have to worry about Russia sneaking an EMP into the US and using it, i don't think we have to worry about China exporting a bunch of paint that kills people.. we need to worry about the value of our dollar, because there will come a time when those 47% of Americans who recieve welfare won't be able to buy anything with their checks and they will come to the 53% who have food,money, property, etc and will steal, kill, and destroy them...

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    i know you're being funny, but in all seriousness.. i don't think we will have to worry about Iran getting and using a nuclear weapon, i don't think we have to worry about Russia sneaking an EMP into the US and using it, i don't think we have to worry about China exporting a bunch of paint that kills people.. we need to worry about the value of our dollar, because there will come a time when those 47% of Americans who recieve welfare won't be able to buy anything with their checks and they will come to the 53% who have food,money, property, etc and will steal, kill, and destroy them...

and Alex Jones and Info Wars has laid the ground work for the distrust of the Federal Reserve System...laid it out for those who want to know...yet b/c of so much uncertainty about some of the other issues most want to throw the baby out with the bath water.

I'm glad you and other's are listening...now look further into the other allegations. Do I think these guys at Infowars are on top of the netherworld ??? NO...but there is a LOT of info that jsut sounds too bad to be true.

As always , everyone should make up their own mind.

Dawg Out

10-7

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    That's a crap article. It's 27 facts that are all closely related anyways about 3 countries of the 50 countries in Europe. The only single fact that is scary is this:

For example, the European Central Bank decided to start loaning gigantic mountains of money to European banks. That accomplished two things….

1) It kept those European banks from collapsing.

2) European banks used that money to buy up sovereign bonds and that kept interest rates down.

They were doing this just before the stock market crash of 29.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    On March 25, 1929, the stock market suffered a mini-crash. It was a prelude of what was to come. As prices began to drop, panic struck across the country as margin calls were issued. When banker Charles Mitchell made an announcement that his bank would keep lending, his reassurance stopped the panic. Although Mitchell and others tried the tactic of reassurance again in October, it did not stop the big crash.

Source: http://history1900s.about.com/od/1920s/a/stockcrash1929.htm

Is this what you wanted?

H.Bear

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    New Orleans
    We will all wake up one morning soon to the fact that the entire world economy has collapsed. Stocks will be worthless. All trade will stop (because no one is going to work for nothing). The dollar in your wallet will not buy anything. Neither will gold or silver or a pocket full of diamonds. Remember now, gold and silver and diamonds value is related to the value of the dollar. So when money worldwide is value less then so precious metals will have no relative value. Don't kid yourself. The farmers will quit because no one will be able to buy. Trucking and rail will stop. Everything will close.

So here's a fix and it could be solved today, worldwide. Here's how:

All Nations of the World declare ALL DEBTS hereby cancelled, both commercially and private. Start anew. Figure out what a new "worldwide" currencies value should begin at. All employment, manufacturing and trade begin anew, without any existing debt. Any debt will be created anew. Put rigid monetary controls on every aspect of private and commercial trading, buying, selling, etc. Let everything start over. Make it work. Oh, and no more "unions"., otherwise it would not work.

Remember now, gold and silver and diamonds value is related to the value of the dollar.

^^^I find this interesting and I'd like to know exactly what you mean by this.

Secondly, are you advocating for a world-wide currency? And in that regard, do you think this should be fiat money?

H.Bear

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2011
    New Orleans
    That's a crap article. It's 27 facts that are all closely related anyways about 3 countries of the 50 countries in Europe. The only single fact that is scary is this:

They were doing this just before the stock market crash of 29.

What's crap about it?

Top Bottom