WTS: 2nd Price drop - Sig M400 Enhanced with M223 scope and tons of extras

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hey guys,

It has come time to let one of my favorite guns go to help pay some of the bills. The package I am offering comes with the following:

Sig M400 Enhanced that came with a Sig Sauer factory quad rail (approx $1300)
    Replaced the standard 6 position stock with a Magpul ACS-L stock (approx. $100)
    Nikon M223 2-8x Scope (approx $325) - bore sighted
    Nikon M223 AR Mount (approx $80)
    Rotapod Harris Bipod Adaptor ($82 is the cheapest I've found it)
    Harris S-BRM Hinged Base 6-9 inch Bipod (approx $90)
    Total: $2000 + tax
    (Pmags SPF, can throw one in for the right deal)

The gun has approx. 300 rounds (all high quality brass) through it with the scope/mount on it. It has never been shot with the stock, bipod, or adaptor, and the PMAGs are new and in packaging. It has 1/7" twist, chrome lined barrel, and all that fun stuff. It's also the only one I have been able to find with a sig quad rail coming straight from the factory on the rifle.

The picture isn't great, but that is because it is the only picture I have and the rifle is at my apartment in Lafayette. I would rather not put a price on it as I would prefer to let the market set the price, but I am going to set it at $1500 OBO since a price is required. If you need any more information, just send me a PM. I would consider a partial trade, since I need a large portion of the gun to be paid for with cash. I would also consider a trade that was vastly in my favor. This is a great gun, and I would never sell it (especially at such a loss) but unfortunately I need the money. Feel free to send me any and all offers. FTF in Lafayette during the week or Baton Rouge during the weekend.

Some particular trades I would be interested in:
    M&P Shield 9mm
    A midlevel 1911
    S&W XDS 9
    M&P 9 17 rd Magazines
    Ruger 10/22
    PS90
    Most semi auto pistols would interest me for that matter (especially a compact gun for CC)
    M1 Garand
    AK 47/74 (depending on what it is)

I'm also interested in trading for an Xbox one or PS4

I also decided that I would be willing to split up some stuff if the right deal comes along.

Attachments

• 20130922_211758.jpg
      20130922_211758.jpg
      211.9 KB · Views: 420
    Last edited:

dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    bump...open to offers...this is the PERFECT set up for some long range AR shooting...the bipod setup with the rotapod adaptor is amazing...I may also consider selling just to bipod/scope combination as well as some of the magazines if the offer is a good one...prefer FTF

dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump...this thing is already zeroed in and is in pristine condition...basically the only rounds through it were to zero it in and then 50 rounds to make sure the zero was solid. Do some research on the rota pod Harris bipod adaptor if you aren't sure what it is. Its amazing.

dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump...shoot me some trade offers..I'm about to split everything up and sell seperately, but this package has been put together to form one beast of an AR. There was a lot of time, research, and money put into building the perfect mid/long range AR.

dhebe37

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Bump for price drop and I will split everything up if you are interested in any of the components such as the scope/mount combo, the bipod/mount combo, or just selling the pmags outright.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alwill112
    Top Bottom