3 gun questions

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shelljeep

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    Lol, I want pics too! Still need a shipping confirmation, they did list it as in stock, I'm sure they are as swamped as everyone else is with orders. I picked a great time to jump in the game LOL.

Shelljeep

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    Well, "in stock" means in stock "at the distributor" so it may be 4 weeks before the shop gets it it and ships it out. Not that big of a deal but I wish their website would have made that clear. At least they aren't gouging.
    Good reason to buy local though.

Last edited:

asianpersuasion

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Seabrook/BR
    Now when you decide on you tube extension make sure it works with how ever your going to reload. The reason I went with a +3 was bc I use 4 round carrier so all I needed was a 8 rnd mag. Now if you do a six then you need to have 6,9,12 tube. Now if you go twin then hell just even number. I'm thinking on trying the twin load system. Looks fast

FishingFool

Calls the shot
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    Metairie

Pigfish73

Brass Junkie!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Carbon Arms makes a new belt mounted unit for doing the quad load or you can use their original FSL 8 or FSL 12. Check them out at The Shooters Source or at Carbon Arms.

Pigfish73

Brass Junkie!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Now when you decide on you tube extension make sure it works with how ever your going to reload. The reason I went with a +3 was bc I use 4 round carrier so all I needed was a 8 rnd mag. Now if you do a six then you need to have 6,9,12 tube. Now if you go twin then hell just even number. I'm thinking on trying the twin load system. Looks fast

I disagree with this thinking. You should run the longest magazine tube you feel comfortable with! It makes for less standing reloads on long strings. My FNH has a an 11 round tube and my M2 has a 12 round tube. If I'm doing Load 2 reloads on the FNH then I just stop at 10, but I can weak hand reload it to 11. Whatever the stage calls for.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom