WTS: 3 Person Backpacking Tent: Black Diamond Vista, Brand New with free footprint, $325

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • csbutton

Unreconstructed
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    810195_vista_fly_mrgldgy_ptopn_web.jpg

Brand new, never been pitched. This tent won a Backpacker Magazine award for its class in 2012. I've used this exact model down here and in the mountains for years...excellent ventilation and air flow, but shuts down tight when it's cold or when it rains. This is a tent you can bet your life on, as I have on many stormy winter nights in the mountains. It sets up in about 3 minutes. It's very comfortable in the summer, and in the winter until the temps get down in the teens...that's when I break out my serious 4 season tent. Check out the consensus 5-star reviews from others on Backpacker, REI, Moosejaw, or any of the other websites where it is sold.

From Amazon:

A double-wall tent with outstanding usable space, the Vista offers 360-degree views with privacy. This freestanding, three-season rig features a mesh canopy for excellent ventilation and star gazing, plus a perimeter of nylon ripstop along the bottom for campground privacy. This tent is fast and easy to pitch with external clips and a pole hub system. This single hub system, coupled with variable diameter poles, steepens the tent walls for incredible interior space and provides excellent stability in high winds.

Comes with the fitted GROUND CLOTH and GEAR LOFT (both usually purchased separately). $325 FTF in Baton Rouge area. E-mail me at csbutton@hotmail.com or PM here if interested. Thanks for looking.

From the Black Diamond website:

http://blackdiamondequipment.com/en...xiUOlGruaVP5dzUDO-VBGQycnKT3iD4sRFhoCs0Lw_wcB

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom