4 Marines reportedly dead in shooting attack at Tennessee Navy facility

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ddeacon1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Slidell, LA
    I heard that his father was on a terror watch list at one time. The father is now an employee of the city of Chattanooga. The shooter interned at the TVA. With the family having access to all of that, I am surprised more were not targeted.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Told you all so!

Updated 12:33 AM ET, Fri July 17, 2015 Video Source: CNN

Authorities "have not determined whether it was an act of terrorism or whether it was a criminal act," Ed Reinhold, FBI special agent in charge, told reporters. "We are looking at every possible avenue, whether it was terrorism -- whether it was domestic, international -- or whether it was a simple, criminal act."

A key detail will help them make that determination: finding out the suspect's motive.

Just let this sink in a moment! An Arab man, that happens to be muslim grabs his AK and goes straight to a Military recruiting station and open fires from within 20 feet of the door; then goes directly to a Navy Support Ops depot and crashes through a perimeter fence and kills 4 marines. This act, after ISIS has instructed all muslims around the world to wage attacks on military personnel.

And they need to make sure of this maniacs motive before declaring it a "Terrorist Act?"

The mere folly of trying to convince anyone this is not considered terrorism is absolutely despicable. But I had faith in the dumbass!

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    Told you all so!

Updated 12:33 AM ET, Fri July 17, 2015 Video Source: CNN

Just let this sink in a moment! An Arab man, that happens to be muslim grabs his AK and goes straight to a Military recruiting station and open fires from within 20 feet of the door; then goes directly to a Navy Support Ops depot and crashes through a perimeter fence and kills 4 marines. This act, after ISIS has instructed all muslims around the world to wage attacks on military personnel.

And they need to make sure of this maniacs motive before declaring it a "Terrorist Act?"

The mere folly of trying to convince anyone this is not considered terrorism is absolutely despicable. But I had faith in the dumbass!

oboxg.jpg

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Gun control talk went out the window as soon as the name of the goat f@c&er was released. One cnn anal ist said just because his name sounds muslim doesn't mean he is. This is like watching an old movie about end times. Holly weird can't even make stuff like this crap up. I pray for the victims families. I guess now the push will be bigger no gun signs written in Arabic.

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    These poor guys were sitting ducks. Why are they unarmed in gun free zones, when the politicians have armed gaurds surrounding them

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Gun control talk went out the window as soon as the name of the goat f@c&er was released. One cnn anal ist said just because his name sounds muslim doesn't mean he is. This is like watching an old movie about end times. Holly weird can't even make stuff like this crap up. I pray for the victims families. I guess now the push will be bigger no gun signs written in Arabic.

That's a good one!

مرحبا! نحن العزل في هنا! يرجى تأتي في في سبيل الله!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    REALLY CNN !?! They SURE LOOK THE PART!
    Screen-Shot-2015-07-16-at-6.22.57-PM-800x329.png

I am having a really hard time believing that these media outlets have the audacity to put forth some of the **** they spout. The Founders are rolling in their graves like Gyros at the disregard of honesty and disingenuousness of it all.

Expert684

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Lafayette
    Ok I have a question: what has changed since yesterday? Nothing, Has anyone increased security and entrances to military post, recruiting offices, reserve units anything! Starting yesterday all recruiting office personnel should be carrying side arms with M4's at the ready somewhere in the facility. Doors and windows bullet proof and solenoid locks/releases on doors. Hell this should have happened years ago. Like someone stated they were sitting ducks, pretty sad!

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Roving gangs of "true believers" in parts of Formally Great Britain are beating the crap out of anyone in disagreement with them. They have the numbers there to get away with it.
    That's the one element they lack here.
    For the time being.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Ok I have a question: what has changed since yesterday? Nothing, Has anyone increased security and entrances to military post, recruiting offices, reserve units anything! Starting yesterday all recruiting office personnel should be carrying side arms with M4's at the ready somewhere in the facility. Doors and windows bullet proof and solenoid locks/releases on doors. Hell this should have happened years ago. Like someone stated they were sitting ducks, pretty sad!

You must have never worked for the govt or military. If they decided they wanted this done yesterday it would still take 5yrs to go through bids and the red tape LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rainsdrops

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Houma
    Isis is recruiting people, perform acts of terror, against Americans on American soil.
    America should deliver a powerful statement, to Isis on their, soil.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mike933
    Top Bottom