44mag.com Review

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bs875

Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I had a really positive experience with 44mag.com. I had ordered, among other things, a few C Products 30rd stainless mags and a C Products 20rd stainless mag. All were to have orange followers but the 20rd had a black follower. I emailed the site and within ten minutes had a response back. Apparently the 20rd magazines no longer have orange followers so they sent a black one. They offered to send a pre-paid label to ship it back for a full refund if I wanted. Pretty impressive service right there. When I was checking the site I noticed the mags I bought dropped in price. I replied back asking if I could get a credit for that amount and they said yes. Now the price difference was only $5 so it really wasn't a lot to them but it made me happy. To me that's how you take care of customers. They could have just as easily said no, we don't do that. But now instead of having a first time customer they will have a returning customer.

http://www.44mag.com/service.asp

Last edited:

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    Very good company to deal with, Mark stands behind his products. I have bought many, many items from them, and never had a problem, and they always ship fast too!

bs875

Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I'll second that. Ordered Sunday and shipped Monday. They had UPS send me a tracking number directly too.

I didn't realize when I ordered but they offer a lifetime warranty on what they sell. That's a huge plus.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom