45 ACP host suggestions

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eMGunslinger

Weapon Savant
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Denham Springs, LA
    Wow their macs are HIGH, I charge less than that and offer a warranty with them and layaway.

I usually get 10-15 transferables a month now, only problem is I can't keep them in inventory long.

Also KRISS rifle barrels are easy to cut just gotta know how to get the barrel out of the receiver or in my case grab the whole thing in a lathe.

As far as integral bolt guns there are no good 45 hosts but we do make 9mm integral rifles that take double stack 1911 mags. 17 rounds in a bolt gun and its a real short action!

Last edited:

HogHunter1203

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    SWLA
    Wow their macs are HIGH, I charge less than that and offer a warranty with them and layaway.

I usually get 10-15 transferables a month now, only problem is I can't keep them in inventory long.

Also KRISS rifle barrels are easy to cut just gotta know how to get the barrel out of the receiver or in my case grab the whole thing in a lathe.

As far as integral bolt guns there are no good 45 hosts but we do make 9mm integral rifles that take double stack 1911 mags. 17 rounds in a bolt gun and its a real short action!

Gunslinger, I'll be calling this week to talk about a few things. Got your PM a minute ago. Thanks for the reply.

Top Bottom