45acp pistol help

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TTNKountze

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    You might give some thought to the Glock 41 if you aren't concerned about size (it is a little bigger than a 21).

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Install a fitted BarSto barrel in a Glock and you can shoot factory or reloads and group with most 1911 pistols at 25 yards.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Do u use lead rn or plated. Fellow reloaders have said that about glocks. I only have the g33 357 sig which I don't reload sig rds. But that's good news may look more into a Glock now.

I shoot plated 9mm out of my glock 19s and 17s all the time. No problem.

Judge Mental

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Prairieville
    Do u use lead rn or plated. Fellow reloaders have said that about glocks. I only have the g33 357 sig which I don't reload sig rds. But that's good news may look more into a Glock now.
    Coated Bayou Bullets, made by a member here. Best prices I've found. Find them at LA Gun and Reloading in BR. I probably overclean my guns, buildup has not been a problem for me. Contact Dmicelek here, he is Bayou Bullets

Last edited:

Dirtchevy841

Reloader
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 17, 2014
    Covington La
    Coated Bayou Bullets, made by a member here. Best prices I've found. Find them at LA Gun and Reloading in BR. I probably overclean my guns, buildup has not been a problem for me. Contact Dmicelek here, he is Bayou Bullets

Yep. Donny at bayou bullets. That's all I use for reloading. Very nice guy to deal with. You should see his shop it's bullet heaven. Only wish he would come up with a 223 bullet.

MD_Wells

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 24, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The Glock 21 SF has been my favorite full-sized handgun for a couple of years now. The only downside to me are the ergonomics, but that does not interfere with my ability to shoot it well.

I have fired a USP and Mk 23, but prefer the Glock for being striker-fired, more simplistic, and having one more round in the magazine.

FNX-45 peaked my interest somewhat...

Top Bottom