46 shot, 7 killed over violent weekend in Chicago

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    thought chicago had some pretty good Democratic gun laws in place already... wonder what happend this weekend after years of them laws being in place???:eek3:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Wonder where they got the presumed 1380 rounds it took to accomplish all that?
    anim_05.gif

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Do you mean to tell me them fools ain’t run out of ammo yet?
    This has been going on for the past several years and I can remember over a decade back Walton and Johnson discussing these weekends on a regular basis. Nice to see it finally making the national news... er, it did make the national news, right?

Xeon64

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Prairieville, LA
    Pistols being used and you can not buy a pistol legally when you are from out of state. So most of these guns are either stolen or were straw purchases. All illegal. Laws do not effect criminals. You can confiscate every gun in the country and out law them. Humans are the smartest most creative creature to walk this planet. Criminals will just start making Black Market guns. The cat is out of the bag. Not hard to make a gun and get a good meth lab chemist to make powder and primers. It is not done yet because it is too easy for them to steal them.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    What’s gonna happen when summer comes and it really gets hot.... idk y’all... I never been sitting on the porch swing drinking some ice cold lemonade and said...hmmm I’d like to kill Sombody it’s so hot...

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    What’s gonna happen when summer comes and it really gets hot.... idk y’all... I never been sitting on the porch swing drinking some ice cold lemonade and said...hmmm I’d like to kill Sombody it’s so hot...
    Same thing that’s been happening during the summers there. And the winters. And after big storms. And the holidays.
    Chicago has been lit up for several years now. The weekend in question is probably not even a record for them. National media simply doesn’t cover it. The video shown is a Chicago news channel.
    National media doesn’t seem to want to report black on black murder or anything else that’s not part of their narrative. Being newsworthy has a completely different meaning to CNN and friends.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Same thing that’s been happening during the summers there. And the winters. And after big storms. And the holidays.
    Chicago has been lit up for several years now. The weekend in question is probably not even a record for them. National media simply doesn’t cover it. The video shown is a Chicago news channel.
    National media doesn’t seem to want to report black on black murder or anything else that’s not part of their narrative. Being newsworthy has a completely different meaning to CNN and friends.

You would think, that blacks in general (those who just want to pursue their own American Dream), would be sincerely concerned about this intentional cover up by the democrat establishment of this black genocide. :dunno:

Man, democrat Kool-Aid sure is potent stuff!

Grispy

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Lafayette, LA
    Man, with that much gun violence, they should really ban guns.... Oh wait, they did! Handguns have been banned since 1982 in Chicago. How's that workin' out for ya? The left wants to move that crap nationwide. Maybe we should ban drugs too!

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    55 people shot, 5 killed this weekend in Chicago. You prolly won’t see it on the national news outlets tho… one was a kid shot in the back.
    Let’s see, that’s 1,418 so far this calendar year. I wonder how that handgun ban thing is working for them. I’m assuming all were shot with long guns..

Top Bottom