7.62x39 from Sportsman's Guide

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LSU2010

I <3 U.S. Constitution
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    it came out to $290 shipped. i didn't know if it was in stock in town. impulse buy. hollow points sealed the deal.

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 26, 2007
    The HP's actually have a tendency to jam in a lot of SKS and AK's

I don't use them any more.

robbynola

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I ordered 1k just now. It seems to be in stock while the other two options are sold out. Well, I got an email invoice saying "Expected availability: June 8, 2009."

Does that mean it's on backorder or does SG just give you a 1 month window in case it takes them forever to ship?

It would be a couple bucks cheaper for Monarch Blue Box, but I haven't been able to find any lately and these are HP.

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    I ordered 1k just now. It seems to be in stock while the other two options are sold out. Well, I got an email invoice saying "Expected availability: June 8, 2009."

Does that mean it's on backorder or does SG just give you a 1 month window in case it takes them forever to ship?

It would be a couple bucks cheaper for Monarch Blue Box, but I haven't been able to find any lately and these are HP.

In my experience it means you don't get them. I've ordered from them several times and the things I recieve are great, but every time I have gotten a message with the "expected availability" I haven't recieved the goods. They send a letter asking you to respond by a certain date if you'd like to keep those items ordered and when I'm offshore or out of town when the letter comes in I will invariably miss the date. I've never had this happen with ammo, only with surplus.

Just my experience, but if you play the mail tag game correctly you should get your order.

tugleg03

Pium Ut Terminus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Paulina
    I had ordered 1K rounds from Sportsmans in November of 08 and did not receive them until February of 09.
    Had to renew my order 3 times.
    I called the last time to cancel my order and they informed me the my order was being processed.
    Took a while but I got the goods.

Top Bottom