WTT: 8 3/8" Smith and Wesson Model 629 for sale or trade for Motorcycle

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • po verde

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    NOLA
    I have a Smith and Wesson Model 629 I recently traded for here on BS. It has the 8 3/8" barrel, factory finger groove target grips, and scope cuts in the barrel, making it a rare firearm only made in 1989. Awesome shooter in .44 Magnum. I have around 400 240gr hard cast projectiles, a bunch of brass and reloading dies for her as well.

A couple of friends of mine recently bought motorcycles and I really want to get one myself now. I have decided to put this .44 up on the block to do so. If you have a motorcycle you are willing to trade please let me know. I am interested in something like a ninja 250 or 500 or a 500cc cruiser, but wouldn't turn down a bigger cruiser or sport touring bike, either. Pretty much anything with two wheels that I can learn on. I do not have the cash to do a bunch of work on one, though, so I need it to be running fairly smoothly, hence my interest in the little ninjas which can be found for $1200-2000 all over the place in decent shape. There is a real nice 650 KLR on here for sale, but is about $750 higher than I want to spend.

I also have a couple of cases of Winchester Ranger Soft Point LEO .223 ammo (200 rounds each case) I would add in to the deal and may be able to part with some .40 FMJ or HP too.

I figure the Smith 629 to have a trade value of $1000 with the brass, dies, etc and the .223 to be worth around $250/case. Let me know if you are interested in some .40 for trade, I have a couple cases of brass cased FMJ ($300 each) and a multiple 50 round boxes of hollow points ranging from 135gr to 180gr we can discuss a trade value for.

Justin

Attachments

• Smith 629.jpg
      Smith 629.jpg
      4.3 KB · Views: 234
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom