9mm ammo at Cabellas

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaGuy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Walker, LA
    Well since I went to 3 walmarts, Academy and Bass pro to get 100 rounds of 9mm to test my new G17, and could not find ANY I decided to try Cabellas,
    Wouldn't ya know they had a ton of it....they had federal, PMC and a host of other brands.
    The cheapest brass case stuff was 12.99.
    Pmc was 13.99 a box.
    They have a sign that says "limit 10 boxes per customer"
    Well I got a case of 1000 LOL, after all it was in 1 box and they sold it to me.
    They also had a bunch of 7.62x39.
    I managed to find 200 small pistol primers but aside from that they are out of small pistol and small rifle primers.
    Powder is down to nothing as well.
    Berry's projectiles are slim also.
    Just thought I would let everyone know where u could get some 9mm if u want it.
    LG

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Did you notice any .308? And how much for the 7.62x39!!!! Great news thanks for the up date, these sky high people better read this and come on down on the price lol

LouisianaGuy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Walker, LA
    There was 308, and the 7.62 was like 6 bucks and change for a box of 20 ...it was steel case non corrosive.
    Their sale paper has pmags listed for under 20 bucks but they had none there.
    No AR MAGS at all....the magazine isle was cleaned out, and people are still buying AR like crazy.
    Their hand gun supply apparently was so low that they took all of their used guns that are usually up by the isle and moved them into
    The main gun counter.
    Oh here's a funny one....if anyone goes take a look at the very end gun counter on the bottom shelf and have a good laugh at the price
    Of the little rusty Keltek. 380 they have....the price will amaze u

Homoudont

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Went there this morning and still plenty of 9mm left. No 22 lr that I could find. Those were the only 2 calibers I was looking for.

Last edited:

LouisianaGuy

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2011
    Walker, LA
    Glad ya saw that KT freak, I was hoping someone other than me would get a laugh out of it.
    Looks like it may have been fished out of the river.
    WAs there today and I still dont believe what they are asking for their USED guns, its insane.
    Still plenty 9mm, and 7.62x39, and a few cans of 50 BMG for you big bullet guys

Top Bottom