A letter from a concern neighbor "not mine"

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    You know... It's one thing to express an opinion like that; part of me wants to say, "good for them." And if you're truly afraid of the person, I can see doing it anonymously...

It's another thing to be high-and-mighty about it, AND drop base insults.

Douche knuckles, obviously.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I would do yard work with an AR or AK strapped across my back. Just to make a statement.
    Agreed. Maybe lean a good ole 12 gauge against the front door too while sweeping or something. I would try to find out who it was and tell them to move to California as Louisiana certainly isn't the right place for them.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I saw this on FB also.

Yeah, I'd be tempted to announce the the neighborhood that I was going out of town for a month and inviting a bunch of inner city kids to stay in my home for free...

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    If this is legit, all I can say is wow! Look at the thugs who illegally tote guns in Chicago. Redneck hillbillies? I think not! Then to go so far as to say "turn to god" is ridiculous. The only time I am not armed is when I'm in the shower (it is still within arms reach), but that does not mean I turned my back on God. Did our founding fathers turn their back on him when they took up arms against religious persecution or to provide food for their families? I am a firm believer in the almighty, however I am a realist. When a hoard of hoodlums attempt to harm myself or my family, I will not sit and wait for the lord to swoop down from the heavens on a golden chariot to smite the evil doers. That is why he created the men who created the equalizer! Who is the real lunatic here?

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    So when we going to have the show and tell in this members front lawn? How about an open carry stroll down the street with 20+ members?

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Your riding mower doesnt have a gun rack?
    Alright, that was a LOL moment. Seriously, what kind of busybody has the time or motivation to send out letters like that...I wonder if they wear tin-foil hats, lolz.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I would go full Nugent in the neighborhood. Signs, stickers, open carry to get the mail, mow the lawn, walk the dog. Yeah, never known a Christian with guns. No, wait...

Top Bottom