A youtube icon has died

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Request Dust Off

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 11, 2007
    Westbank N.O.
    trouble with the law

Recently, there were some people who claimed being close to him posting he was involved with a woman that was a she devil. She was accusing him of abuse and other stuff. He did get arrested for theft by possession of stolen property and some traffic violation and possibly DUI. It was reported he had personal, medical and legal problems all stemming from said relationship.

Some people are speculating suicide. It could just have been the sheer stress of recent turn of events did him in.

Not my speculation mind you. Just a short version I what I gathered.

Sad. His life should have had a better end. He seemed well liked by those that knew him and most that viewed him. I never really watched his videos but he was obviously popular.

Last edited:

GlockVS1991

QuikDraw
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    Recently, there were some people who claimed being close to him posting he was involved with a woman that was a she devil. She was accusing him of abuse and other stuff. He did get arrested for theft by possession of stolen property and some traffic violation and possibly DUI. It was reported he had personal, medical and legal problems all stemming from said relationship.

Some people are speculating suicide. It could just have been the sheer stress of recent turn of events did him in.

Not my speculation mind you. Just a short version I what I gathered.

Sad. His life should have had a better end. He seemed well liked by those that knew him and most that viewed him. I never really watched his videos but he was obviously popular.

^^^ this guy gives answers, i like him

Top Bottom