Actors and Actresses I won't support

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sraiford

Pro Castle Law
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Baton Rouge and Mobile
    ANTI-GUN Actors and Actresses that are stauch supporters of gun control and/or anti-gun supporters, yet if the money is right, they portray gun toting heroes or vigilantes. It just goes to show that if the price is right, they'll sell their souls.

Jodie Foster is anti-gun but potrays a vigilante killer in "The Brave One"

George Clooney not only made fun of Charlton Heston having Alzhemiers but also said "I don’t care. Charlton Heston is the head of the National Rifle Association. He deserves whatever anyone says about him.”

Kevin Costner- How many films has he been in where he is the gun toting good guy..
    http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/05/26/kevin_costner_calls_for_stricter_gun_law

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    ANTI-GUN Actors and Actresses that are stauch supporters of gun control and/or anti-gun supporters, yet if the money is right, they portray gun toting heroes or vigilantes. It just goes to show that if the price is right, they'll sell their souls.

Jodie Foster is anti-gun but potrays a vigilante killer in "The Brave One"

George Clooney not only made fun of Charlton Heston having Alzhemiers but also said "I don’t care. Charlton Heston is the head of the National Rifle Association. He deserves whatever anyone says about him.”

Kevin Costner- How many films has he been in where he is the gun toting good guy..
    http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/05/26/kevin_costner_calls_for_stricter_gun_law

Rosie O' Fat Ass. Damn woman attacked and embarrassed Tom Selleck on her show, on live air. She needs to lose some weight and get plastic surgery.

fastmover

fastmover
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    lafayette, la
    bielillus.jpg

I believe that if you free the ass the mind will follow. Having said that; I am willing to work very hard on her ass to free her mind. I am both a charitable and selfless man.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Tom Hanks is on the ultimate blacklist for saying we only fought the Japanese in WW2 because Americans were racist.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/03/17/entertainment/main6307437.shtml

I'd give the guy a pass after reading that link. IMO, it appears he is talking about a component of the war, not everything it entails. I feel like I understood what Hanks was talking about. A good friend of mine's father fought in WW2 and even in the 90's didn't like "gooks" as we had a friend that was part Asian. First time he was in my buddies house, his dad erupted "Get that gook out of my house!"

It's very unfortunate, but the societies were very different and I think there was a lot of hate on both sides. Some of that hate will spill over into racism. I don't doubt we will see that with the "towel heads" in the middle east.

It isn't why we are there fighting, but I can't imagine there is a component of hate that can be manifest itself in racist terms. I would need to clarify with Tom Hanks to be mad about what he was saying.

I would like to confine my thoughts on Tom Hanks to just this discussion as I might not like other things he may stand for.

sonanth

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    New Iberia, LA
    Stallone. Antigun statements made along the lines of: I don't see why the public needs to own guns.

But applies and gets a CHP in California.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I guess you could say that I don't support ANY of them . I haven't been inside of a movie theatre for at least 15 years . The kids bring DVD's over , but I don't pay for them .

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I guess you could say that I don't support ANY of them . I haven't been inside of a movie theater for at least 15 years . The kids bring DVDs over , but I don't pay for them .

Longer here...****, even if I wanted to go, it would mean having to cut out this months week-end with Gretchen Wilson, movies have gotten that expensive dawg

I watched a movie yesterday, thought it was ok, then at the end I find out it was Jane effn Fonda ( treasonous bitch )

I bleached my eyes shortly after finding out... but I can't remember the title to warn y'all.

Nope, movies, movie stars, all made to separate you from your dollars while making your mind jello-mold for the progressive agenda.

YMMV :cool:

Top Bottom