Actual police/911 response conversation recorded in CO. MORE THEN ONE SHOOTER!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RisingRebel

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette Louisiana
    DON'T BE FOOLED. THERE IS MORE TO THIS THEN MEETS THE EYES
    AURORA — The following is a timeline of actual events that took place just after the mass shooting was reported to 911 in a Colorado theatre during a midnight showing of the new Batman film:
    (This is the proof that there were multiple shooters.)
    4 MIN. 30 SEC… SUSPECT CAUGHT
    6 MIN 46 SEC… “One of the shooters is wearing white and blue clothing”
    8 MIN 6 SEC… WITNESSES REPORT MULTIPLE SUSPECTS
    16 MIN 8 SEC… MALE SUSPECT SEEN WITH RED BACK PACK AND ANOTHER ALL IN BLACK FLEEING THE SCENE
    16 MIN. 47 SEC… Cops describe one of the suspects as male, dressed in black camo, vest, gas mask, and possessing multiple long guns.
    17 MIN 48 SEC… JAMES HOLMES WAS NAMED…. BUT SECONDS BEFORE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT A SECOND SUSPECT ON LOOSE…. GOT AWAY

Audio of Police Dispatch:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eZaBmSq89S4#!

whitjct

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Rhode Island
    That dispatcher is Impressive...as for the information pouring out over the radio and the theories of more than one shooter....if you have ever responded to a shooting or any other "hot call" from a LE standpoint you would be amazed at the amount of incorrect information that is spewed out over a radio.

Last edited:

BRMedic

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Henderson, CO
    Do you realize how huge of a cluster F%$# the scene was? Not in the greastest part of town either and Im sure PD got alot of misinformed reports.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    That dispatcher is Impressive...as for the information pouring out over the radio and the theories of more than one shooter....if you have ever responded to a shooting or any other "hot call" from a LE standpoint you would be amazed at the amount of incorrect information that is spewed out over a radio.

I was thinking the same thing. I've heard some pretty absurd Dispatch Tapes, only to find out it wasn't half has bad as the caller was describing.

RisingRebel

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette Louisiana
    When a cop says he "sees" a suspect in black camo red backpack, gas mask and two long guns heading in a specific direction at a specific time and asks to have another officer pursue because he cannot, I think that is a guy that got away and not misinformation because of cluttered radio

that is why I pointed it out on the exact timeline for everyone. I know people hate to think there are lies in the world.

Review:
    16 MIN. 47 SEC… Cops describe one of the suspects as male, dressed in black camo, vest, gas mask, and possessing multiple long guns.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Finding out the shooter in custody's Dad is about to testify against the world bank ...

opens a whole nuther can o worms

The dispatch and text sound to me like at least some saw multiple shooters.

RisingRebel

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette Louisiana
    Finding out the shooter in custody's Dad is about to testify against the world bank ...

opens a whole nuther can o worms

The dispatch and text sound to me like at least some saw multiple shooters.

Better elaborate for those that think conspiracy is not an option.
    James Holmes (CO Shooter) FatherVIP with American Credit Score and about to appear before Congress for LIBOR
    Submitted by Freeyourself2 on Thu, 07/26/2012 - 12:41
    in
    Peace / War
    If this information is correct, James Holmes’ father, Robert Holmes, is a VIP with American Credit Score Company and is about to appear before Congress regarding this LIBOR scandal. Guess what? Now, he is having to focus attention on this ordeal with his mind-controlled son. This could be the reason his son was chosen as the Manchurian candidate for yet another staged event aimed at convincing the masses that gun control is necessary for the safety of the public.
    Because of this event, gun sales in Colorado escalated to an all time high. Hmmm.. NICE!!!!!!!! Remember, folks, guns are no good without ammo and you need more than a few rounds.
    2) The shooter is the son of of Robert Holmes, the senior lead scientist with the American Credit Score Company FICO.
    Guess where his son went to school and where Robert Holmes lives? Berkeley, California – home of Timothy Leary and the original LSD mind control experiments.
    Robert Holmes is about to testify before Congress on the Banking Scandal called the *Libor Scam.*
    The manipulation of these credit rates has made the top 12 banks in the western world look very solid. The truth is about to surface.
    $45 trillion given to these banks by Bush and Obama did not go to the banks – but about 92,000 of the Lucifarian Elites.
    3) This Libor Scandal was exposed to the US Federal Reserve Bank of New York way back in 2008 and they covered it up. Apparently they also used their influence with the Operations Director of the CIA to kill all these people in a theater to distract Robert Holmes so he would not testify….*
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=247083
    James Holmes (CO Shooter) FatherVIP with American Credit Score and about to appear before Congress for LIBOR | Peace . Gold . Liberty | Revolution

http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/4052/aurora-shooters-father-supposed-testify-libor
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread864945/pg1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sOUeQwmG-M

Investigative journalist Wayne Madsen said accused shooter James Holmes had a number of links to U.S. government-funded research centers, including the Defense Advance Research Projects Agency, or DARPA.
    Wayne Madsen Report
    July 23-24, 2012 -- Aurora massacre: several links between James Holmes and U.S. government research (Salk Institute involved in neurologically enhancing soldiers' abilities on battlefield...connections to DARPA): http://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comme...f_defense/

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Lol, what you are hearing is LEO getting info from people coming out of the theatre and relaying it to other officers. I'm sure the people in the theatre will give you a hundred different stories about what they saw,its human nature. Some people need to understand how chaotic something like this is. Tinfoil hats are not needed on this one no matter how people spin the tapes.

MOTOR51

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    4 minutes and 30 seconds the suspect was caught.

At that point the 500 witnesses were still telling what they thought they saw.

I mean douche bags are still coming forward on ROSWELL, and that **** was 70 years ago. Doesn't make it any more believable

BenCarp27

I feel like an old man...
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    New Orleans Area, Southshore
    The information you hear being said across the radio are witness descriptions that officers are relaying in an attempt to assist the responding LEs.
    Frantic witnesses, especially those who have just been involved in a chaotic event, aren't always the most reliable. Their senses are being bombarded with more information than they can process, and this causes their mind to become confused.
    This isn't just my opinion, but a well documented fact. Just take some time to research topics on witness accuracy.

I have a good friend that served with NOPD in the 70s. One of their favorite pastimes, on quiet weekend nights, was to toss firecrackers through the side door of crowded barrooms. Afterwards, officers would pull around the block, pretending to respond to gunshots. He said there was always a bet amongst he and the other officers as to how many different stories and perps would be claimed by witnesses.

Last edited:

Hunh Bruh

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    setting you free!
    Did you know that there is a guy from Roswell who's cousin works at NASA. That's how we know it was aliens. NASA uses alien technology the cousin in Roswell stole.

66b3c9a8a07168dfd0b4ca9b223fcce6.jpg

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Oh the kid was at Berkley 40+ years after Timmy Leary?!? That cinches it. Apparently he used his influence with the CIA....

Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    i believe establishment politicians and various other VIPs protect the central bank and monetary practices stronger than anything else tangible or nontangible on earth.. i believe they killed JFK over it, and most certainly they can take out a company CEO.. the whole Berkly connection idea is pushing it though..

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    i believe establishment politicians and various other VIPs protect the central bank and monetary practices stronger than anything else tangible or nontangible on earth.. i believe they killed JFK over it, and most certainly they can take out a company CEO.. the whole Berkly connection idea is pushing it though..

Now we agree...I even go a step further and give them the nod on Honest Abe, who I at least thought got his in the end for attacking US Citizens with troops, although that wasn't the bankers beef.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    The information you hear being said across the radio are witness descriptions that officers are relaying in an attempt to assist the responding LEs.
    Frantic witnesses, especially those who have just been involved in a chaotic event, aren't always the most reliable. Their senses are being bombarded with more information than they can process, and this causes their mind to become confused.
    This isn't just my opinion, but a well documented fact. Just take some time to research topics on witness accuracy.

I have a good friend that served with NOPD in the 70s. One of their favorite pastimes, on quiet weekend nights, was to toss firecrackers through the side door of crowded barrooms. Afterwards, officers would pull around the block, pretending to respond to gunshots. He said there was always a bet amongst he and the other officers as to how many different stories and perps would be claimed by witnesses.

Hey...hode on, With your massive respect for law and otter and property owners rights you should have turned these rouge cops in immediately.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    When a cop says he "sees" a suspect in black camo red backpack, gas mask and two long guns heading in a specific direction at a specific time and asks to have another officer pursue because he cannot, I think that is a guy that got away and not misinformation because of cluttered radio

that is why I pointed it out on the exact timeline for everyone. I know people hate to think there are lies in the world.

Review:

:rofl:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom