Advantage Group Shotgun 2 May 9th

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MONK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Metairie, LA
    I see we've gotten a lot of views. Make sure to sign up. It's going to be a great class. We will even have a makeshift sheetrock interior wall to shoot with the street howitzer. We'll try as many different loads as the wall will stand up to, which has actually come up in another recent thread by VG.

I'm really looking forward to it. Only a week away!

Monk

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I see we've gotten a lot of views. Make sure to sign up. It's going to be a great class. We will even have a makeshift sheetrock interior wall to shoot with the street howitzer. We'll try as many different loads as the wall will stand up to, which has actually come up in another recent thread by VG.

I'm really looking forward to it. Only a week away!

Monk

There is still space if any of you are on the fence come on out. Loaner guns and gear available.

MONK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Metairie, LA
    I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out Saturday. We had a great group of students with a lot of hustle. I couldn't have asked for better. I think everyone came away with something to put in their "tool box". I saw improvement in weapon manipulation, shooting and understanding of concepts from every student. "The Wall Shoot" opened some eyes about penetration and ricochet.

Look forward seeing you all again soon!

Monk

Top Bottom