Aero Precision

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    Has anyone else ordered anything from Aero and it taken an eternity for them to process the order and ship it? I ordered a complete upper on December 11th and to this day I haven't received an email with a tracking number. I called on the 18th and they said the order was still processing. If it was in stock when I ordered it why should it take over two weeks to process and ship an item out? As of right now I am not impressed or satisfied with them.

Pignukl1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2014
    Deville, La
    I ordered a couple stripped uppers on the 19th, received an order verification and shipping number on the 23rd, expect delivery on the 5th. I selected slow boat shipping, so not surprised there. Curious to see what I'll get for my $.

InterstateGuns

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Hammond
    It had been taking me a while to get orders from them as well.

Their trade is really OEM manufacturing and I'm wondering with their growing popularity of it isn't too much growth too fast.

It's a shame because they put out some quality stuff.

BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    Ok I called today and asked the girl what was the average time an order is in the processing stage and she said normally 5 days. I told her I understand it may be a little slower with the holiday but it has now been processing for 18 days. She said she was going to check and call me back. Still waiting on that call.

BRitchieLCK

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, La
    Update: I try to live by the adage of letting calmer heads prevail and you catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Even though I was pretty agitated that it's been 18 days and my order was still in processing when I talked to the Aero rep I remained calm and friendly in my tone. Apparently it paid off because when they called me back they offered me the upper in FDE instead of the black that I ordered which is an upgrade I wasn't even aware of and they will ship it out to me tomorrow. So Aero Precision's customer service is ok with me lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom