WTS: AK Chicom Drums, AK furniture, AK safety lever, etc.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • screamingdemon

Firearm & DSM Junky
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2007
    Cotton Valley, LA
    I'm located near Springhill, Louisiana. Here are some things that need to go to help with other pending projects. All items are cross posted on other forums and time stamps from "I will take it" will come into play. Up for grabs are...

3 Chinese 75rnd Drums (2 Norinco and 1 Polytech):
    Top left is a slightly used Triangle 36 Norinco 75rnd drum with a few scratches and usual markings from use. Top Right is a new never used triangle 36 Norinco 75rnd drum. The package has a few small tears but drum is in Excellent condition as best I can tell. Bottom middle is an excellent condition Polytech 75rnd drum. The NIW Norinco and the excellent condition Polytech have been stored in an air tight ammo can for years. The used one has been in my mag box lightly oiled.

Used Norinco Mag: $120 shipped SPF
    New Norinco Mag: $140 shipped SPF
    New Polytech Mag: $160 shipped SPF

Furniture from a couple of WASR10's:
    The finished complete set has been wood burned slightly to darken the wood and then refinished to seal it, the wood is beautifully done. The finished stock set comes with very closely matching Romanian bakelite pistol grip. The unfinished stock is in good shape just needs cleaned up and refinished, it is missing the buttplate and trap door for the cleaning kit (the spring is still there). The unfinished stock comes with the standard black grip. Neither of the stock sets have the screws to mount them but are fairly cheap online through vendors.

Refinished stock set with bakelite grip: $70 shipped
    Unfinished stock with black plastic grip: $25 shipped

Bishop stock that came off a MAK90:
    In very good shape, only issue with stock is the nick in the wood where the grip screw goes through.

Bishop stock: $30 shipped

Lastly here are a few small items that need to go:
    A well used G3 aluminum 20rnd mag, it came with a part lot I purchased years ago not sure of the function. A Romanian AK safety that has been notched to hold the bolt back. A new Chinese SKS sling. A NIW chinese AK triple magazine clamp. A used SKS spiker bayonet. A NIW AK receiver flat.

G3 20rnd mag: $5 shipped SPF
    Romanian AK notched safety lever: $15 shipped SPF
    New SKS sling: $10 shipped
    NIW triple magazine clamp: $20 shipped
    SKS spiker bayonet: $10 shipped
    NIW AK receiver flat: $20 shipped SPF

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom