Almost there... first semester down at NEMSA

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    I started the next step of my EMS/healthcare career in August by enrolling in Acadian Ambulance's National EMS Academy to progress to paramedic (one reason I've been missing on here). I post this because I discussed taking the next step on here before. We just completed the first semester and on winter break. Finished with a 4.0, hope to keep it that way.

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    Sorry... forgot to mention. I got to the Covington site. Not sure I would recommend this program to a friend just yet, being from MS, but if I did I would be sure to recommend the Covington site. Bruch and Ebright are excellent instructors. I can't say enough about them.

BobKaro

Yellow Boxes? Sweet!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Youngsville, LA
    Sorry... forgot to mention. I got to the Covington site. Not sure I would recommend this program to a friend just yet, being from MS, but if I did I would be sure to recommend the Covington site. Bruch and Ebright are excellent instructors. I can't say enough about them.

Good luck! Chris did some of our lectures, he knows his stuff.

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    He has a passion for his job. Like I said, can't say enough about them. We start cardiology on the 11th, looking forward to it

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA
    Andy Bruch is one of the best instructors out there and a really great guy.I know 2 of your fellow classmates,Shawne and Tracy.Good luck to all of you.

mct601

Airborne IV Peddler
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    Hattiesburg
    Not sure what texts they are using to teach cardiology these days but I can't say enought about this book:

Rapid Interpretation of EKG's

If you shop around you can probably find it cheaper....I HIGHLY recommend it....

If my copy hadn't "walked off" several years ago, I'd let you have mine....

actually I bought that same book at my own leisure before I decided to even become a medic, heard its really good. maybe it'll be a good book to have for me. i appreciate the notion

Andy is top notch!!!!!Went there myself.I have heard the program has gotten better the last few years.

he really is, and Chris is just as good. out of all of the instructors I've had they are two of the best.

Andy Bruch is one of the best instructors out there and a really great guy.I know 2 of your fellow classmates,Shawne and Tracy.Good luck to all of you.

thanks

Mac204

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    CenLa
    Not sure what texts they are using to teach cardiology these days but I can't say enought about this book:

Rapid Interpretation of EKG's

If you shop around you can probably find it cheaper....I HIGHLY recommend it....

If my copy hadn't "walked off" several years ago, I'd let you have mine....

+1,000!!! Before I started the basic class I went ahead and read this book. My dad, an MD, suggested it. As far as electrocardiology goes, after you read this book you will know more than your avg. Dr.

Top Bottom