Ammunition Help

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Larry Martin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Lake Charles
    New to this forum and I am looking for a little advice. I bought a Smith & Wesson Sigma .40 and am very satisfied for with the performance for the price. But with wanting to shoot more comes the price of ammo. Since I won't be reloading, I need a good place to buy decent bulk ammo for reasonable price. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Also start collecting your brass and whenever you have plenty you can contact somebody like Grumpy Lloyd Landry who has the proper license to sell reloads. Since you will be supplying the brass it will cut down on cost, as mentioned before it makes a HUgE dif when you talk BULK for less than 500 rounds it's more of a hastle Though .....

You could also look into buying steel or aluminum BUT it does tend to wear out a little more on your gun so make sure you inspect and do your maintenance and what not, again this will be long term on BULK use not 50 rounds here and there every other month ...

bayoupirate

God of Thunder
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    Raceland, Louisiana
    What is your location?

Reloading is worth the initial expense. It's pays for itself very quickly, even if you shoot even only 400-500 rounds per month.

Have Fun Shooting!!!!

Larry Martin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Lake Charles
    I'm in Lake Charles. I need to update all my info. Who is Grumpy Lloyd Landry and how would I get into contact with him? I would love to reload my own but with a baby on the way and limited space...well, this sentence speaks for itself.

Top Bottom