And they wonder why they can't get paid $15/hour

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Ya'll keep this up and I'll tell you what one of my psych patients was caught/admitted to doing to the food at a local taco bell.

If you don't disclose that doctor/patient information immediately, and for the sake of this thread; I will never respond to you again.

Spill it!

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    I can remember running the cash register at National Food Store back during my high school years. I could ring up groceries and give change 3 times faster than they do now with the scanner they use.
    Problem today is they really don't know how to work hard. No one taught them.

Establishing and instilling a hearty work ethic in people today is tough. The computer age is great for many reasons, but a serious consequence is lack of critical thinking in those that are only exposed to devices that do all the thinking for them.

I suppose in the phony liberal's utopia we are going to just scour the Earth taking everybody else's money and giving it to our future working class.

It was "The Real Superstore!"

And are you saying that the roller derby people weren't efficient? ;)

Is that before it was Canal Villere' or after??

I bet the only reason I really remember Canal Villere' is because we always called it "Anal Village"

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Is that before it was Canal Villere' or after??

I bet the only reason I really remember Canal Villere' is because we always called it "Anal Village"

They were; Canal Villere; then National Canal Villere, then Superstore, then The Real Superstore, then Chapter 13!

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Dunno. Just the food is all I was told. There was plenty of speculation on which items he loved the most, but all of that was just dark humor. You would be surprised what passes for jokes on a psych unit.

Would it be hack to shoot for the obvious target of his affection?

Is this him?

Last edited:

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    They were; Canal Villere; then National Canal Villere, then Superstore, then The Real Superstore, then Chapter 13!

Excellent! Thanks.

I think I remember the National part. It was thirty something years ago when I lived a couple blocks from there.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Excellent! Thanks.

I think I remember the National part. It was thirty something years ago when I lived a couple blocks from there.

Well if you moved before it was the Real Superstore, and the price checkers and re-stockers were all rolling around on skates, you really missed a treat.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    You really don't want to joke about this. Many of our new hires nowadays, burger flipping is there resume. It's really fun trying to teach spongebob squarepants how to do complex commercial aircraft repair. And honestly, some of these guys are our better new hires!

Gee! Thanks for that uplifting endorsement of hundred ton jets defying physics!

Top Bottom