Another awesome experience @ McDonalds ::NWS::

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    New Menu Item available at Mcdonald's everywhere

marketing-speaker-whoopass.jpg

BRBrett

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I think it's funny to watch at the beginning of these videos the people surrounding them like almost chanting them on and then when they are getting beat those same people are screaming. Derp.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Hope not, I'm rolling :rofl:

You bitches want to jump the counter and beat my ass!?!?!? Bring it! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! Jump that Mother F.er's! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! ....all the way home! :rofl:

Thats the thing the law dont see. If two "gangsta ass black women" jump the counter what are you supposed to do. They can in fact really hurt you. Sure, maybe beating them when they try to get up was too much......MAYBE. If he let them up though and then coward down they could have hurt or killed him. Then he would have been the victim on the You Tube video.

fast food in inner cities.....not for me. I know what kind of element hang out there.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    Yeah, I'm willing to bet at least one of the 'Quishas had something on her long enough to puncture some internal organs.
    The part that made me cringe a little (and I'm sure a soccer mom jury) was the head injury he dished out.

I'm sure the prosecution/civil plaintiff lawyer is going to argue that was one of the "excessive blows at the end".

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Here's your bigmac and a supersize whoopass...

I admit, I lol'ed. Maybe next time these hood rats will consider the consequences of jumping a counter. the pole was a little much, but not totally unreasonable, IMO. The head shot was probably unavoidable, the space was too tight to do much but wail on them.

How these two women got the cajones to take on a man, I'll never know, but I do know they'll never try it again.

drpc

Across the State Line
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Picayune, MS
    I'd rather defend him than the two women.

" Ladies and gentleman of the Jury. We will prove thgat my client feared for his life when two customers created a fake disturbance , assaulted him, jumped over the counter, one continued to assault him in an attempt to ditract employees so that her accomplise could get access to a cash register. My client acted in self defense and did everything he could to protect himself and his co-workers from these woman who repeated tried to stand and continue the attempted robbery. His actions may appear to be excessive and we admit that my client suffers from Post-traumatic Stress symdrome from prior beatings by police and inmates he encountered while imprisoned for a crime he did not commit."

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Idiots all around. What level of moron would argue a McDonald's order to the point of violence, anyway???:confused:

Anyway, I wonder if the cashier winds up in McPrison again?

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Denise and Rachel.....just a couple of ladies trying to get a quick burger who decided to work their way into an ass whoppin

Good on the GJ ...now thats justice, especially good for NY justice

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I don't see how on could as it's A reflection of our culture and nation. I find the incident deplorable at best. But that's just me.

Sure, but they could not have done a better job of asking for what they got by standing on a crowded corner and yelling "Beat me with a steel rod!!" Would pepper spray have been a better choice? Maybe, but how many people actually carry it daily? He worked with what was handy and how many people really do prepare for something like that, 5%? Whatever the % is I bet he's part of it now, even thought the chances are slim it will happen to him again. I worked at McDonalds in high school for a while. It got owl-**** crazy on Lee High football nights. You think anyone was prepared for the rival war that erupted and ended up with people (I use that term loosely) ripping the farm implements off the walls (there as decoration, and WTF's idea was that anyway??) and beating others with them?

Top Bottom