ANOTHER police brutality case

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    And in other news, tens of thousands of American police officers went to work and served with honor and integrity, just like they have done for their entire career. They even arrested thousands of people this week, some of whom spit on then, attempted to attack them physically, threatened them and their families, and treated them like sub-humans, but they didn't brutalize anyone.

Oh wait, nobody cares about that.. Because you can save a bus full of nuns every day you go to work and no one notices, but the first time you **** a monkey you are forever a monkey****er.

And this thread goes anti-police in 3, 2, 1.....

Last edited:

daxjosh77

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 17, 2012
    Baton rouge
    I completely agree with you and think this dude was a piece of ****. It also amazes me why crooks always try and run when it only makes things worse for themselves. If I was a cop Id probably have given him a love tap too. But cops should have self restraint and know all these things are going to happen when they get into the job. Fighting fire with fire isn't right even though it feels good

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    I completely agree with you and think this dude was a piece of ****. It also amazes me why crooks always try and run when it only makes things worse for themselves. If I was a cop Id probably have given him a love tap too. But cops should have self restraint and know all these things are going to happen when they get into the job. Fighting fire with fire isn't right even though it feels good

Helos overhead, cameras everywhere..... It just ain't worth it. you can't take anything but a physical attack personally, and even then you can't skull drag a bitch, only discontinue the aggression. Looks like these guys screwed up, even if bad guy deserved it.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    The world is full of assholes. Some become construction workers, doctors, lawyers, or teachers, etc. Every once in a while, one becomes a cop. Usually only the ones that become cops are considered newsworthy.

A good rule of thumb though is that they all have internet connections.......:dogkeke:

Last edited:

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    The world is full of assholes. Some become construction workers, doctors, lawyers, or teachers, etc. Every once in a while, one becomes a cop. Usually only the ones that become cops are considered newsworthy.

A good rule of thumb though is that they all have internet connections.......:dogkeke:

Just a joke my buddy use to tell me. Kids that were picked on in school became cops kids that got beat up in school become state troopers.

I don't see a reason to get upset or yell cop bashing let people that don't know anything show just that. They have people in my profession I wouldn't let work on my dead animals let alone a family member. It's all in how you look at it. Act defensive when it concerns you and your right.

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    He clearly surrendered and laid down flat on the ground. While the taser could be viewed as justified, they defiantly crossed the line with the punches and kicks. As much as I would like to hit a few people I've come across, I don't. I expect police officer's to show the same restraint, even though they are put through much more in these situations. I hope this thread doesn't take a bash LE theme, and I hope the LE members here don't take it as such.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    LEO should be begging for body cameras! How many complaints would you not have to deal with?

The abusive LEO's that get caught- that can't be their first time acting like that. These idiots need to get cleaned out before they get around to killing someone or doing something like this. There are lots of good cops out there that look terrible because of a few bad apples. The cops need to police themselves. I know you don't want to rat our your partner- but there's a limit.

Vsotok10

Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 2, 2010
    CENLA
    Incidents like this can push mentally unstable people to do terrible things like ambush a cop while he is sitting in his car because it's all blue to them. If law enforcement would better police themselves and drive out the bad apples instead of having the police and their unions vigorously claim that even the most egregious violations are justified then the wacko's would at least target the bad apples and not the force in general.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Incidents like this can push mentally unstable people to do terrible things like ambush a cop while he is sitting in his car because it's all blue to them. If law enforcement would better police themselves and drive out the bad apples instead of having the police and their unions vigorously claim that even the most egregious violations are justified then the wacko's would at least target the bad apples and not the force in general.

No they wouldn't. That's why we call them wackos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Well... it would encourage the wackos to target someone else if the police weren't such easy targets. We'd be back to watching wackos shoot up post offices!

obryap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2015
    Paulina, LA
    I can certainly understand why law enforcement may want to take out their frustrations on a suspect, but I cannot understand the lack of restraint demonstrated by these particular officers. The guy obviously was surrendering after being tazed and the situation seemed to be under control. With that being said, I still have a great deal of respect for most law enforcement and would not want to deal with what they have to deal with daily. But as with everything in life, a few bad apples can make the whole bunch look bad.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA

Would the conversation be something like this?

Wacko 103M: "Excuse me officer! Are you a bad cop?"

Officer 26: "No, I am an honest and very hard working officer!"

Wacko 103M: "Sorry to bother you officer, have a nice day!"

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    To be brutally honest, If someone runs from police, steals a horse, and makes them run through the desert, then gets caught, I could honestly care less if he gets kicked around a bit. Not saying it is right, just not sure why this is such big news? Why am I even discussing this? I don't know, I'm out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom