Another reason not to shop at Home Depot

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    lighten-up-anyone-touches-my-stuff-and-i-ll-kill-you-demotivational-poster-1253664846.jpg

King of D Open
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Vieux Carre
    From the NRA

http://www.nraila.org/legislation/read.aspx?id=6050

NRA-ILA Investigates Citibank Issue Friday, October 08, 2010 This week, NRA-ILA and NRA's Publications Division learned of an issue regarding the disapproval of credit by Citibank South Dakota for a respected manufacturer of scope mounts for firearms. Upon investigation with Citibank, it appears that the initial disapproval was based on the type of business the company is engaged in. Citibank applies an industry code to every business that seeks credit and it appears that the company was assigned a code that Citibank does not lend to. However, we believe this code was misapplied in this case.
    At this time, it does not appear that Citibank is actively denying banking services or credit in an attempt to discriminate against firearm-related businesses. Rather, we believe that there was a misunderstanding as to the nature of this particular company's business.
    NRA-ILA staff will continue to work with Citibank to resolve this situation and to help prevent similar problems in the future.

blank.gif
    Copyright 2010, National Rifle Association of America, Institute for Legislative Action.
    This may be reproduced. It may not be reproduced for commercial purposes.
    11250 Waples Mill Road, Fairfax, VA 22030 800-392-8683
    Contact Us | Privacy & Security Policy

Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    Screw citibank, home depot and any other pos company that does this! There's plenty of other stores who want my business, especially a small mom/pop store!

My wife used to work for a company that did alot of business with HD, they set their own rules on when they were going to pay her company, not the company telling them. They hated to deal with them. I have even worked on a few of the Executives Mercedes Benz when I was living in Atl, they are jerks too!

Rant off!!!

Bam Bam

Last edited:
    Top Bottom