Any Cigar smokers out there?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Monica and I got your back.

Bill-Clinton.jpg

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    One thing I don't get, celebrities that carry an unlit cigar around. Can't tell if Bill has his lit but doesn't seem to be.

If you want to smoke. If you want a chew, get a chew. Moving something back and forth from your mouth to your hand for no reason is unsanitary.

edrodhdfb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Zachary, La
    One thing I don't get, celebrities that carry an unlit cigar around. Can't tell if Bill has his lit but doesn't seem to be.

If you want to smoke. If you want a chew, get a chew. Moving something back and forth from your mouth to your hand for no reason is unsanitary.

I totally agree...I can't stand people chewing on tooth picks either! Pick your damn teeth and throw it away! I think Bill's cigars were always too moist to smoke...:mamoru:

Last edited:

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell

When my wife does it, I don't mind so much.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    I like smoking cigars, but I haven't found myself in the setting to enjoy one in a number of years. Last time I did, I was still stationed at Beale, was drunk, and me and some roommates went out to a lake in the area to shoot some tater cannons. That was in early '08, I believe. I also enjoy hookah, but haven't lit mine up in about the same amount of time, even though I bought some fresh shsha that I've never even opened.

edrodhdfb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Zachary, La
    I bought a hookah in Dubai and haven't used it much myself. I find cigars more to my liking I guess. Although, I haven't tried the Acid brand of Shisha. I hear certain ones are pretty good.

USMC-Deano

Baby Eagle FTW
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    Oceanside, CA
    I bought a hookah in Dubai and haven't used it much myself. I find cigars more to my liking I guess. Although, I haven't tried the Acid brand of Shisha. I hear certain ones are pretty good.

I got mine in Monterey, CA. Paid way too much for it, but I never deployed, so I never got a chance to get one for cheap. I prefer cigars to hookah simply because I can be out and enjoy one, where hookah is pretty much only smoked at home, and I don't like having company over to my place too often.

Top Bottom