Any mechanics here with side jobs or recommendations on making a little side money?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    Well I'm finally getting back up home in Mississippi and am taking a pay cut to do so. I am wondering if any mechanics here have any advice on how to advertise for some side business to help my income once I start my new job. I already run a small meat rabbit business as well as a yard service for a select few clients that keep me busy but I'm not sure about the yard thing back home so I want to branch into oil changes, 3rd party used car pre-buy inspection, and brake jobs at the house to stay busy as well. Nothing but quick jobs on the side. So like I said recommendation on advertising using craigslist, or newspaper.

cnodie1

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    New Orleans
    All my side works comes from the guys at the auto parts stores. get in good with them and they will send you work.

This^^ I was getting some parts for a small mud boat of mine at an auto zone and after talking to the employee there he told me about a mechanic for Subaru engines that is amazing. Put yourself out there brother.

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    Thank you everybody for the information, and I hadn't even thought about getting in with the parts guys. Thanks a whole lot for that one. They are easy to mess with 3fifty7, I don't really make anything on mine but the ones I sell pay for the ones I eat so I break even and get to eat my fill of rabbit.

Top Bottom