Any other Beretta fans?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShipWreck

Beretta 92 Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2006
    Texas, but from Louisiana
    Sometimes, us Beretta fans are looked at as red headed step children by the 1911 and Glock fanatics... Anyone else like Berettas?

wheel800wide.jpg

92A1:
    92a102l.jpg

92FS:
    beretta890001.jpg

Pair of 92FS compacts:
    compactcombo1.jpg

M9A1:
    beretta890001.jpg

My concealed carry setup:
    carrygear2.jpg

bronzdragon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Yardley, PA
    We've had no problems out of my wife's mid-sized .380...and we've run well over a thousand rounds through it over the years. Still solid, all metal. I used to get slide bite once in awhile with my paws, until I learned to hold it. Solid gun, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy an all metal Beretta. I don't particularly care for the newer polimer style models though.

~rc~

sawgrass

Hunka Hunka burning lead.
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Hammond
    Although I only own one, a 92FS inox, more will be added in the future.

Shipwreck. Very nice collection!

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    I HATE the 92fs trigger. I don't see how anyone can enjoy shooting that gun. It may be great but the trigger ruins it for me.

ShipWreck

Beretta 92 Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2006
    I HATE the 92fs trigger. I don't see how anyone can enjoy shooting that gun. It may be great but the trigger ruins it for me.

Add a factory "D" spring - $6 part.

The trigger on my carry gun with 3k thru it has a weight of just over 8lbs in DA, and a tiny bit over 4lbs in SA. GREAT trigger.

The D spring will take off over 3 lbs in DA mode.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I have an M9 (92 series)....I've said it before- that it's the most accurate 9mm I own.
    But yeah I still love my Glocks at the end o the day.

ShipWreck

Beretta 92 Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2006
    Gee, thanks...I had been whittling down my list, now I have another to add to it. I like those rubberized grips in the pics.

~rc~

Thanks. I have them on all 7 of my Beretta 92 variants - the Hogue grip panels. They are fantastic. The wrap around hogues make the grip a bit fat - but just the plain grip panels are wonderful.

lost

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Pineville
    My 96 is my EDC even though it's a little harder to conceal sometimes. I also put together an M9/92 upper that I use to plink with at times. Wish I had never sold my 92, and am always hoping to find a compact for EDC. Which type are your compacts?

ShipWreck

Beretta 92 Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2006
    My 96 is my EDC even though it's a little harder to conceal sometimes. I also put together an M9/92 upper that I use to plink with at times. Wish I had never sold my 92, and am always hoping to find a compact for EDC. Which type are your compacts?

They are Type L compacts.

A small batch of NEW ones just came into the US, and they are forsale at some stores and a few online vendors... So, I got both of those about 2 weeks ago, new.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    New Orleans, Lafayette, and SC
    Don't have one, but I am sure I will get my hands on one in the future. I have shot a 92 before though when at the range with a buddy who has one. I liked it a lot. Very smooth shooter, and I had no problem putting the rounds where I needed them and quickly at that too. My brother in law has a PX4 9mm and I have also shot one in .40 and I liked those as well.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    What's the .mil issue, the M9? Is it different than the 92FS? I want one someday but wouldn't know which to choose, so I figure buying the military issue would be an obvious choice for the added cool factor.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Thanks for the info. I know nothing about them but have a strange fascination with them and will definitely add one to the collection eventually. What do they typically go for? The M9 and the FS...

ShipWreck

Beretta 92 Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2006
    Thanks for the info. I know nothing about them but have a strange fascination with them and will definitely add one to the collection eventually. What do they typically go for? The M9 and the FS...

M9s for a little more - $550-$575 usually.

I bought a new 92FS at a Houston gunshow in Jan for $499. Typically, they are $500-$560, depending on where ya shop.

Exterra1

Oldiebutgoodie
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Berretta fans

I just bought a PX4 full size 9mm over the slick Glock 17, I'm old school and just like that warm fuzzy feeling I always had with a hammer, I love this gun! I will get a 92F before the summer is over though.

Top Bottom