Anyone ever actually fire the TTI Pit Viper?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Waldowiseman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2023
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Pretty sure I just added this one to my wishlist after watching Rogan shoot one on Youtube just now. It's 8 grand so I doubt very many people even own one. Pretty amazing handgun though from the looks of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-11 115238.png
      Screenshot 2024-05-11 115238.png
      459.2 KB · Views: 28

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Pretty sure I just added this one to my wishlist after watching Rogan shoot one on Youtube just now. It's 8 grand so I doubt very many people even own one. Pretty amazing handgun though from the looks of it.
    That’s a real pretty pistol. If my annual income had just one more zero on the end, I may feel compelled to purchase one. I don’t wanna chit on your daydream so I won’t say anything else.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I’m not saying this isn’t a nice gun and I totally get paying more for quality but no way it’s worth 8k to me. Realistically if it was priced around 2k I probably still wouldn’t be interested but at least that would be more reasonable imho. I’m not really the guy this is marketed towards anyway but this one is out of the price range for me to even entertain as a possible option to splurge on.

A Staccato, couple thousand more rounds of 9mm, and keeping the remaining 5k and some change in savings sounds like a better option to me lol.

Last edited:

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    MPA DS9 Hybrid won’t leave you wanting for anything AND you have the option to add an optic. The comp on the Pit Viper isn’t going to do a whole lot of work.

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    If you have the means and opportunity then go for it if it’s something you truly want. It will likely be everything you think it is, just don’t kid yourself into thinking it will replace the need for proper technique and consistent practice.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom