Anyone ever been to Sam's firearms in houma lousiana?formally "houma auto parts?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Well if you haven't been i definitely recommend you guys give them a shot..this place use to be called houma auto parts amd was ran by an older couple untill they sold it to the new owners..the previous owners were very rude (to me)on multiple occasions..im glad it's under new ownership because the sales staff are A+ and the have a very nice selection from Aks to hard to find keltec and even kriss vectors...
    The prices are very fair and sometimes a few dollars below retail..they had a stainless keltec sub2000 thet they were selling a lil below retail which is rare because alot of shops and online marks these guns way past retail prices..if you're in the houma area I recommend you guys and gals check them out_

pixfella58

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    Houma, LA
    I went there twice in the last 6 weeks or so and on both occasions didn't even get a "Hello" much less an offer of assistance from any of the 4 or 5 employees there. That was my experience.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I went a few times and wasn't impressed for one reason or another. Employees have always told me hello and asked if I needed help.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    I should also mention Desselles Firearms i like there selection alot and theyre very helpful..thru have a ton of handguns and a decent ammount of rifles..they also have alot of accessories (parts kits,mags,etcc prices very reasonable)way more than sams..i think tri parish police supply is like on the bottom of the list in houma..but yea Desselles Firearms is deffently worth checking out

Skipr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Houma, LA
    I should also mention Desselles Firearms i like there selection alot and theyre very helpful..thru have a ton of handguns and a decent ammount of rifles..they also have alot of accessories (parts kits,mags,etcc prices very reasonable)way more than sams..i think tri parish police supply is like on the bottom of the list in houma..but yea Desselles Firearms is deffently worth checking out

I haven't purchased anything firearm related from them (yet) but I have been there a few times. They also have fishing gear, including locally made lures.

moe24

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Just got back from desselles in houma and walked out with a brand new x95 tavor for way cheaper than u can find online..he also put a ksg on hold for me,it's used but can't tell and almost looks new..the price tag on it was 600..i just couldn't pass that up..sams on the other hand has a keltec RDB for a good price that I was gona get untill i saw the KSG ..

Attachments

• IMG_20170105_150120.jpg
      IMG_20170105_150120.jpg
      96.2 KB · Views: 127
    Top Bottom