Anyone getting Call of Duty Advanced Warfare?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scylas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    I quit playing CoD after I got bored of the first Modern Warfare. I don't care if you have two teams of pros against each other or not, that doesn't fix the ridiculous spawn rate and random spawn spot issue. It used to drive me insane when people from the other team that I just killed 5 seconds ago would just spawn right behind me.

I'm in agreement with the others here that like the Battlefield series. Admittedly I haven't been able to keep up with it lately because my computer is old though.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I quit playing CoD after I got bored of the first Modern Warfare. I don't care if you have two teams of pros against each other or not, that doesn't fix the ridiculous spawn rate and random spawn spot issue. It used to drive me insane when people from the other team that I just killed 5 seconds ago would just spawn right behind me.

I'm in agreement with the others here that like the Battlefield series. Admittedly I haven't been able to keep up with it lately because my computer is old though.

Yeah, I avoid team deathmatch like the plague for that reason. I try to keep to objective games so the spawns aren't random.

Ton

bang bang
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 19, 2006
    New Orleans
    If the majority of the other team invades your original spawn, they "randomly" spawn you away from that spot and sometimes it just so happen to spawn you in front of another enemy. No big deal, they can't kill you right away...

I love hardcore team deathmatch.

Bwalken

Foot clutch hand shift
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    New orleans
    Just watched a buddy play through some of the campaign. It's pretty cool using a wrist mounted grappling gun that hooks onto anything building rooftops even people.

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I rolled my ankle a couple of days ago and have been couch ridden since. I downloaded it on Xbox one. I beat the campaign on hardened and I'm almost done with the campaign on veteran. I've been taking advantage of the double xp and I'm on level 48 multiplayer. I've always been a fan of COD. I don't care about realistic I just want to run and gun. It's definitely worth buying to me.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    Just watched a buddy play through some of the campaign. It's pretty cool using a wrist mounted grappling gun that hooks onto anything building rooftops even people.

Yeah, saw that on the trailer. Novel idea, except Just Cause 2 had that and a deployable/reusable parachute as well way back in 2010. It's getting hard to come up with original things at this stage of the game.

au01st

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2014
    Alexandria, LA
    I picked it up last week. I'm not super critical of games. If it's fun to kill a few hours playing online with friends back home, that's good enough for me.

Add me on Xbox Live, gamertag: QuickOrDead

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom