Anyone going to Sherburne 12-24?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Win1917

Win1917
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Lafayette
    Anyone going to Sherburne tomorrow 12-24?

Not certain I'm going myself but I was going to try and get out there in the am to sight in a new scope I wanted to hunt with over the weekend.

Win1917

Win1917
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Lafayette
    I went out early. Got there about 7:15 and realized I forgot my hearing protection sitting on my workbench. It was early and didn't want to blow out my ears on high power handguns so I eventually ended up at the auto parts store back in Port Barre picked up a spare set that'll live in the truck in case this happens again. Back at the range by 8:15 and realized I forgot my rest and targets. Fortunately I was still the first one there and managed to scavenge enough clean targets to do what I needed. Went to the archery range at 10 when the crowd rolled in and left at 11. Forgetting something doesn't surprise me but forgetting half my stuff was a new one.

Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    I went out early. Got there about 7:15 and realized I forgot my hearing protection sitting on my workbench. It was early and didn't want to blow out my ears on high power handguns so I eventually ended up at the auto parts store back in Port Barre picked up a spare set that'll live in the truck in case this happens again. Back at the range by 8:15 and realized I forgot my rest and targets. Fortunately I was still the first one there and managed to scavenge enough clean targets to do what I needed. Went to the archery range at 10 when the crowd rolled in and left at 11. Forgetting something doesn't surprise me but forgetting half my stuff was a new one.

Oh my! lol :)

Top Bottom