Anyone have a Bersa 9mm ultra compact

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    that would let me shoot it? (someone in the Lake Charles, Lafayette, Baton Rouge area) I'm hoping Santa will bring me some spending money (lol) and would really like to check out the Bersa 9 UC. :)

Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    Would you travel to Houma? I'm due for a trip to the range.

Well.......... I like road trips, alright, but that's about a 2 1/2 hour drive. Kinda far just to try out a gun. LOL Let me think about it and see if anyone closer responds. I'll keep you in mind, though and may get back with you! Thanks!!

Patrick

PS.... How do you like it?

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Patrick, I thought you had one of these already..I know you were looking/asking about them a while back. Let us know what you think about it when you get the opportunity to try it. Been kinda looking at something small myself so you could tell us how it compares to the .380 Thunder which I know you have owned in the past.
    Jay

Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    Patrick, I thought you had one of these already..I know you were looking/asking about them a while back. Let us know what you think about it when you get the opportunity to try it. Been kinda looking at something small myself so you could tell us how it compares to the .380 Thunder which I know you have owned in the past.
    Jay

No, Jay. All I've ever had is 380s... all Bersas. I currently have the 380 CC model that I LOVE!! Kinda thinking about going to a 9mm when I can afford it though.

I.B. Pimpin

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2011
    I'm kinda torn between the Bersa and the Sig P250 subcompact. Both seem like great guns. I was thinking about getting the P250 2sum and using the subcompact frame for concealed carry and the full size frame for OC and as a night stand gun but the Bersa is very tempting.

Last edited:

Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    I'm kinda torn between the Bersa and the Sig P250 subcompact. Both seem like great guns. I was thinking about getting the P250 2sum and using the subcompact frame for concealed carry and the full size frame for OC and as a night stand gun but the Bersa and is very tempting.

The only experience I have with Sigs is the .22 Mosquito. I really liked it. I've had several .380 Bersa's and they've all been great! I can't wait to try out a 9mm Bersa. :)

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Gotcha now Grandpa!! It was the .380 CC I was thinking about. Yeah, I think the 9 would be cool to try out/own. Now you got me wanting to go put my paws on one!! Amen on waiting till you can afford it...things kinda on the lean side here too, with Christmas to boot. Have a good week out west.

Grandpa23

Patrick
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Lafayette LA
    I got to thinking.... you and and I could put out money together and get one. I'll keep it at my house. :mamoru:

You have a good week and a good holiday, also!!

Patrick

Top Bottom