Anyone have a small amount of .38 ammo?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NitroX

You can't fix stupid.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Panama City, FL
    Anyone in the Lafayette area have a small amount of .38 ammo (not +P) for sale or trade? 6-20 rounds is all i need. I can trade 12 gauge 00 buckshot, 20g 3'' magnum, 20g 2 3/4 03 buckshot, .22, 9mm or .40 cal or pay $$.
    I need to ship it to my mommy. We shot all hers up at the gun range in OKC. She thought she had more at home but nope.
    :o

NitroX

You can't fix stupid.
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2008
    Panama City, FL
    Those price gouging jerks at the OKC range had .40 WWB 100 round value pack for $55.95 and .38 25 round Hornady HD for $49.95 <---yes, FOTY NINE DOLLA for 25 rounds.
    Their new Glocks were $739 and Ruger LCP was $749. S&W 642 like spankys was $729. Bastards.

/end rant

bayoutrigger

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Alexandria, La.
    AmmunitionToGo

In Stock Now

50rds - 38 Special Speer LE Gold Dot 125gr GDHP Ammo
    [53722] $39.95
    This is 38 Special Speer Gold Dot 125gr.Hollow Point Ammo. Speer Gold Dot Ammunition is designed to deliver the high performance today’s law enforcement officers demand. Each Gold Dot bullet is individually engineered to provide shot-to-shot uniformity and ensure optimum wounding when fired through a variety of barriers. The result is a cartridge that provides officers the ultimate defense in lethal force confrontations. Jacket/core separations are the main cause of bullet failure and a real problem for traditional lead-core, jacketed hollow point bullets. Most bullets perform adequately in soft tissue, but fragment or expand prematurely when obstructed by bone, heavy clothing or any number of other potential real life shooting barriers. Why? Because conventional bullets are made by forcing a lead core into a jacket creating a two-piece bullet design. Gold Dot was the first handgun ammunition to be loaded with high-performance bonded core bullets. SPEER’S superior Uni-Cor® process bonds the jacket to the core one molecule at a time, virtually eliminating core jacket separations. That’s why SPEER Gold Dot is the #1 choice for Law Enforcement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom