Anyone know this guy ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I edited out his address and phone number, I don't know what that info would accomplish and I'd prefer to protect the privacy of someone who may be a member.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I don't know who your talking about but in a few days y'all will see how I handle people that take me for my money!!! I hate a thief I say call em all out!!

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I've had the pleasure of seeing many Internet justice threads in my days. Why this now gets moderated is beyond me. People get crucified on this website on an hourly basis.

I only moderated out a home address and phone number. There was still a guy's name, city and email address. I don't know who went back and changed it again.

Why did I remove it? Because we've heard one side of the story. I don't doubt rockmup or his friend, but on the off chance there's a misunderstanding or explanation, I don't see any reason a dude's personal information needs to be posted. If anyone does know the guy, his name and city should be enough for them to say "hey I know that guy, I'll see what's up" which is all we can really accomplish here anyway.

Tigerfish

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Prairieville, La
    I only moderated out a home address and phone number. There was still a guy's name, city and email address. I don't know who went back and changed it again.

Why did I remove it? Because we've heard one side of the story. I don't doubt rockmup or his friend, but on the off chance there's a misunderstanding or explanation, I don't see any reason a dude's personal information needs to be posted. If anyone does know the guy, his name and city should be enough for them to say "hey I know that guy, I'll see what's up" which is all we can really accomplish here anyway.

How dare you act with reason and logic? Do you know where you are? That kind of BS isn't tolerated around here!!!

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    I removed the rest of his info at the request of the FFL that was scammed. After further reflection it probably not the best of ideas to post
    all his info

My world is extremely black and white. There's no room for gray. I hate thieves. If the guy is one or not, I imagine he's big enough to
    defend himself.

Top Bottom