Anyone wathcing the Congressional meeting on guns?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    My God these politicians are idiots. All of them. Republicans and Democrats. I have no faith in any of them. I don't think any of them understand constitutional rights and due process. Sadly, I think Trump will throw gun owners under the bus the first chance he gets.

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...weeping-gun-control-safe-schools-package.html

From what I caught, he's only worried about banning bump stocks, raising the age of buying a long gun to 21, and putting armed teachers in school. One Republican mentioned something about "buyers permits" in order to purchase firearms. I was seriously concerned about Trump entertaining Feinstein's Assault Weapons Ban. He should have shot that down as soon as the words left her mouth. Trumps comment of "taking guns immediate and then going through the courts" was a bit troublesome as well.

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    I was listening to it off and on and the part I heard was Trump asking for ideas to the school shooting issues. He did inform them that he had been having meetings with the NRA about solutions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Looked like a whole rom of *we have to do something* crowd. Registration, ban, HIPA intrusion, confiscation, and all sorts of crazy ideas. Take the guns before due process sounds like consfication to me. Who and what determines the definition of mentally ill? Taking Prozac for anxiety and they can knock down your door and take your guns. Not only guns but any dangerous weapons. Right from the mans mouth. This is getting way out of hand.

Instinctshot

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 6, 2014
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The difficult question is when are we going to stand up for ourselves. These are the same people taking children away in America if you don’t support their “transition”. They support mass murder of fetuses but not school kids? Paradoxical if you ask me.
    Never mind the fact that Obama’s admin paid for the CDC to analyze gun deaths in the US. They independently said that more gun laws would not affect gun deaths or deaths in general and areas where there are more guns are typically safer. OBAMA’S admin found this out?

Instinctshot

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 6, 2014
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The fact of the matter is that facts don’t matter to these freaking demigods ruling over us because they’re pandering to the vocal minority that’s extremely misinformed and ignorant

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    The fact of the matter is that facts don’t matter to these freaking demigods ruling over us because they’re pandering to the vocal minority that’s extremely misinformed and ignorant

This I agree with 100%. Seems like the days of “actions speak louder than words” are over. Now it’s nothing but squeaky wheels looking for grease. I seriously hope this was Trump just putting on a show for the cameras.

Instinctshot

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 6, 2014
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I’m at the point where America needs to revolt (peacefully) against this mainstream of lies being forced our throat. We no longer honor our history and **** on our flag. We revolted against worlds largest superpower of one century, in the next century we were the worlds largest superpower. No other country has done that in history. We bow to no man, recognize that a creator gave us rights not the government and the constitution is the contract stating the government will defend our God given rights or use due process to remove them. The due process for removing the second amendment is incredible.

Conceal carry reciprocity is shot down because it undermines states authority (10th amendment)

Sorry I’ll raise your dry handjob of a state, the 14th amendment (drafted by republicans) and the supremacy clause of the constitution

The 14th states the constitution refers to all people as equal regardless of anything, if you were born here you get to enjoy EVERY freedom
    Supremacy clause constitution is the law of the land and no law can contradict it

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Really, anyone surprised he's a waffler on the 2nd Amendment? Look at his past!

Apparently, he is for taking guns first, then due process.

Top Bottom