AR15 7.3 pistol FS Lafayette (FT?)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.Squatch

Subsea Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    River Ranch
    Time to finance another build, only one I can let go right now is my pistol. Build list as follows:
    Noveske Lower $130
    Ace pistol buffer and tube $50
    CMMG 7.3 Medcon 1:7 chrome lined
    m4 ramps $325
    CMMG pistol handguard $54
    CMMG A2 upper receiver ext ramps $150
    CMMG lpk $90
    KNS Anti-rotate pins $30
    Magpul cold weather trigger guard $10
    TangoDown Battlegrip $28
    DPMS Titanium Nitride Bolt/carrier group $185
    Noveske Kx3 $115

This was my first pistol so I put a lot of thought into parts that'd work well together. First time I shot it was at a rifle only range and I was pleasantly surprised it was on paper at 100m first shot. Try that with another pistol lol. I've put about 300 rds thru her and kept her spotless between outings. The TiNi bolt may look funny but it wipes clean with a rag and no solvents no scrubbing, no matter how nasty it gets, the only bolt group I run anymore. Shooting everything from 62 to 55, barnaul ball to ss109, she's never ftf once. I'm sure I forgot something, I haven't taken it out of the safe to fondle in a while. Let me know if you have any questions. Purchase price $950, comes with one CMMG 20rd mag and two black 30rd Pmags. Not really in need of anything but will consider trades for a 1911 with rail or a titanium Taurus 444, or..? Hit me up

15.jpg

19.jpg

27.jpg

12.jpg

sigpic.jpg

4.jpg

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Are you certain that Taurus sold a Titanium 444?? I have a stainless 444 (Raging Bull in .44 mag) and have only ever seen, read about or heard of the blued carbon or stainless 444 varieties.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Wow! That must be a beast to hang onto. I love my 6" stainless Bull, it is easy to shoot. Anyway, kudos on a beautiful AR pistol. It will sell very soon!

Mr.Squatch

Subsea Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    River Ranch
    I thought so too but I've read several reviews and seen one shot at the range, all of which indicate it's not as bad as you would imagine. As light as the gun is, I'd guess it feels quite a bit different between first and last shot.

[video=vimeo;35079725]http://vimeo.com/35079725[/video]

g

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom