Are there any Domestic Terrorists here?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    I understand that its just hypothetical talk, as does Im sure most others here. But I will suggest caution when posting. I would fit the profile, with the exception of any bumper stickers. I tried but a higher power (my wife) said I couldnt put any saber rattling bumper stickers on her new car I bought.

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    the govt must understand that opinions vary.
    and that it doesnt necessarily make people dangerous just because they disagree when the govt becomes unreasonable.

I believe this survey was created with the intent to criminalize citizens who believe in freedom and our founding fathers and steer them into a more controlled path.

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    This just shows how much some people hate this country and the way it is currently set up.

the people that wrote it are the real terrorists because it demonizes every single american that ISNT crazy or illegal or in power.

the people that wrote this are the ones that want to see our country burn

the irony is overwhelming

Asc.rudeboy

Walmitfahrer tactical#103
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2008
    i have believed for a long time that we are considerd sheep,and all good sheeo need to be lead the way..profiles like this guage the intrest for the next wave of propganda to steer the easily swayed sheep back to the flock....and kept in line

people that know these flags and have shown discontent cant go uncheck because that kind of thinking will spread to the sheep who dont have a opinion,sad to say but most people are just waiting to be told what is true and what to believe,,,,

they are gonna start giving the confused sheep the opinion they should have,,, but first you have to make a criminal out of your uncles and nieghbors before the good big brother can show you the way.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Well according to the questions Stew put forth there, I'd have to say that all good Americans with a good working brain and mostly honest intentions would be considered a domestic terrorist. And I have to agree with the part that got chopped off at the end, the reason Ron Paul never stood a chance is because of the large number of ko0ks that were uhh, 'supporting' him on the Internet.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    A lot of good men and women also supported Ron Paul, to give an example...during the primaries he collected more money from the Military than all of the other candidates combined.

People and Ideas cannot choose who their followers or believers are, and to judge Ideas and People based on who supports them is what has led us into this trap that our nation is in today.

GrumpyOldMan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Metairie
    Well I guess I am. I have a sticker on my truck that says, “Freedom Isn’t Free but it’s Worth Fighting For, I bash the **** out of the BATF, I have displayed the Don’t Tread On Me Flag., etc. and etc, so the answer is F-No I’m a true American. Just look at my aviator.

dangermoney

C'est Chaud Peur Lot
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Gonzales, LA
    Well according to the questions Stew put forth there, I'd have to say that all good Americans with a good working brain and mostly honest intentions would be considered a domestic terrorist. And I have to agree with the part that got chopped off at the end, the reason Ron Paul never stood a chance is because of the large number of ko0ks that were uhh, 'supporting' him on the Internet.

That is simply not true.

JustinB

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Metairie
    ...the reason Ron Paul never stood a chance is because of the large number of ko0ks that were uhh, 'supporting' him on the Internet.

I tend to think he lost a lot of people on the war. If he would have played ball and said he would get the troops home in a reasonable amount of time he wouldnt have rocked the boat so much. (I may be on a watch list my family had a Ron Paul sign in our yard.)

The other reason is the hundreds of millions Obama got from overseas and the 1billion+ in favorable news coverage. The other candidates were just outspent.

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    Would it be terroristic to blow up the first obama statue they put up ? Cus i dont know about yall , but im tired off seeing shirts with his face added to mount rushmore .

Last edited:

SimonJester308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008

The reason he didnt stand a chance is because Faux Spews intentially and repeatedly torpedoed him.

lurkerwisp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I'd rather not see statues of politicians until they're dead. That far down the road we can really decide if they really made any difference at all.

Top Bottom