SOLD: Arex Rex Compact 9mm: $450

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SoldMySoul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 29, 2015
    Louisiana
    Arex.jpg

For sale $450, OBO. I have the plastic Arex box, paperwork, 3 magazines, custom Hogue grips, as well as stock grips. Also included is a paddle Arex Paddle/ Kydex type holster from the manufacturer, I purchased the handgun online, new and it was legally transferred to me by a local arms dealer. There might be 50 rounds that have been fired through it. It is basically in new condition and has been a safe queen, otherwise. The handgun retails for $600. Those NOT familiar with this weapon look on youtube; as The Military Arms Channel performed a torture test pitting it against a Sig Sauer Legion. The results will surprise you! For all intents and purposes; it is a Sig clone from Slovenia. It has a loyal following a many good write ups, again, look around for them. For all interested parties I can take more pics, please ask! The gun is well made, fit and finish wise and built like a tank! It is a thick pistol, reason I"m selling and my wife needs a home defense gun that wouldn't engulf her hands like the Arex.

I will entertain any reasonable offer. Please do not waste our time by low balling or trading for items of NO interest or desire by me.

The obvious stipulation on TRADES: is a handgun in the same condition as my Arex. I will be purchasing a S&W M&P compact 2.0 , 4 inch barrel eventually. So that is certainly something I would consider. The only Glock I will entertain is a 43, but with a little cash thrown in by you. Reason being is I can buy all day long Blue Label for LE. Any other handgun equivalent to those those I mentioned will be considered. Just ask. No revolvers, shotguns or rifles or any other wares.

If you are in the pelican state, and outside a 50 mile radius, Zip code 70420, the sell will go through a FFL dealer, and you will pay the shipping cost. Unless we agree to meeting at a safe/ secure location beneficial to us both. If local the sell or trade will be conducted as described. I will not trade in the this manner, however. Same goes for out of state sales. You should be aware of interstate handgun sales. If not, it will ship same manner as described above. I.e; FFL dealer only to complete the transfer and I want a copy of their license and I will also check the veracity of the holder to remain in FULL compliance with federal law. Additionally, if we are trading, YOU must be the owner of that firearm and I want to see that you in fact purchased it. I don't need a stolen hot piece of metal. It wouldn't be good for my career or life.

Thanks for looking! Any questions, ask!

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom