Arf

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Hell of a lot of stalking going on here though.

Agreed...although in the world of firearms training and instructors there are a lot of big insecure egos who are always gunning for you.
    You have to be prepared for this and posting your daily diary on Facebook is asking for trouble.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Curt and Vern sum up my thoughts on this completely. If he would've simply admitted to it at the start as opposed to lying it would've died yesterday. Instead he lied numerous times and made something which was a bit embarrassing into scandal. Facebook stalking aside, Pablo was still dishonest to everyone here and made poor decisions. That is what is important here, the rest is just BS. If anyone here still "believes" him on this issue, I understand loyalty and friendship, but this is black and white.

I'm sure I will catch flack for what I've said in here, but it's the facts as I see them.

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    What a bunch of ********

People talking **** about someone that they don't know, have never met, and have never taken a class from, yet they seem to know what his abilities are. Just because YOU can't function on a few hours of sleep doesn't mean that many others can't. Some people who aren't training class commandos have actually been forced to function on little to no sleep for days on end. Hell I know for a fact that there are quite a few members here that understand what it means to have the luxury of eating 2 meals in a day while handling myriad task to the highest standards on next to no rest for much more than a 2 days time span.

For good measure I guess I'll go ahead and quote this AGAIN

I don't think Pablo needs to justify himself to anyone on this site or any other site for that matter. His character speaks more highly for him than anyone's opinion could ever do. There are VERY few people on this site who I will defend, and Pablo is one of them. I can't say enough good things about him as a person and a professional.

This thread started about ARFcom, and then some noob came on JUST to bash a person he's never met or trained with, but merely facebook stalked the **** out of. How pathetic, not just for the accuser, but the fact that this site has become so petty and filled with hatred for those outside of "the group" that they have collectively stooped to the level of trying to destroy someone who has wholeheartedly supported the very hobby/sport/industry that they claim to love. Shame on all of you. You have once again shown your true colors.

Just in case no one can tell, quality site traffic has greatly decreased as of late, just because of threads like this. I'd be willing to be that if the classifieds section was closed for 4 weeks, the site woud cease to exist, except for those select few who pander to each other all day

This.

100% this.

My post was deleted, before, and I am pretty much too disgusted to retype it, but Ryan pretty much said the same points I brought up.

I don't know Pablo well, I was in a lane next to him at a training class once, and was left with the impression he was quite the professional and safe. Would rather him than many others' I've had on the line in open-enrollment classes, that's for sure.

If his only crime is talkin' it up on Facebook and forgetting to set his profile privacy tight enough (or friending people who are dickbags with an axe to grind) then that's pretty damned tiny. Less than a molehill, we're talking about, here.

I think we just got some Glen Beck wanna be trying to lynch him and twisting **** around and confusing the facts well enough to make things look worse than they are, and worse; the facebook /stalking/ is creepy. This is like the old Glen Beck meme: "Did Glenn Beck Rape And Murder A Young Girl In 1990? I'm not saying he did, but I find it interesting no one is asking the question, and that he hasn't denied it."

It's lynch mob ********, guilty-until-innocent, and people are being insufferably childish in attacking the man over petty **** that doesn't matter.

Someone's making this personal, and that's not how grown ass professionals should be acting. It's clear to me this was someone making it personal.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    JNieman, where do you see facts being twisted? What claim do you feel is false?
    I'm not even going to get drug into a back-and-forth with someone in this thread after the way it's already gone.

You can just make up your own mind and hopefully be an adult about it, as opposed to that troll who started up all this drama for some personal gain I'm not quite sure of.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    I'm not even going to get drug into a back-and-forth with someone in this thread after the way it's already gone.

You can just make up your own mind and hopefully be an adult about it, as opposed to that troll who started up all this drama for some personal gain I'm not quite sure of.

I'm not attempting to get into a back and forth, if I'm missing something I would like to see what. From what I've seen an allegation was made, it was denied, the denial was proven to be lies. Again, if I'm seeing this wrong as people have stated I'd like to see where or why. If not, the only misrepresentation I see belong to those claiming misrepresentation.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I said it several times I went out and was in PERFECT shape to teach, I even offered the ability to check with my students who ARE paying customers, those who attended to class to check and ensure they received 100% out of me, I missused the wording (which I sasid before as well). I have canceled courses before when there was simply not enough time ahead of the class for me to give them 100%, I do not have a set schedule and I my big income comes from call work. I do not have a substance abuse problem (as I said before) and to those of you making it seem that way just remember that you are being measured with the same ruler .....

Business is great and growing, I hope once I get my range up and running at the end of 2013 begining of 2014, you guys can actually come meet me in person instead of making accusations behind a chair without actually knowing.

All of this HAS been forwarded to Chuck Ziegler who is my Legal Rep., this is my last post on this thread as per his recomendation.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Guate man don't worry about this crap. The ones that stood by you before this ass hat will stand by you after too.
    I wouldn't even worry about the HAVE beens or HAVE nots! And they have plenty on here. Jeremy I have met you in person several times man an I never thought you would have let this forum even go downhill like this.
    Guess you just don't care anymore since it is getting sold in the settlement..... Disappointed.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Guate, you also said you weren't at cowboys, you only had one drink of sake, etc. these statements were lies, pure and simple.

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    Guate, you also said you weren't at cowboys, you only had one drink of sake, etc. these statements were lies, pure and simple.
    Here. This. There were two different nights brought up, a confusion about it, and it looks like people are assuming "LIAR" from a simple case of miscommunication about what night the troll was discussing.

That's all I got on this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mike933
    Top Bottom