Armalite ar-15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4x4demon

NBK
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Shreveport, La
    I'm also looking at a doublestar. I've read some stuff online about them being great quality. It's a toss up between these and a left handed Stag. What do ya'll think would be better? Left eye dominant BTW.

4x4demon

NBK
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Shreveport, La
    I can shoot right handed, but I've shot right handed guns all my life. I found a left handed 870 a few years back and realized how much easier it is when you shoot it the way it was intended.

dmstr02

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Cenla
    Thats a damn good price. Ive never dealt with Bud's but you can buy ArmaLite with confidence. Lifetime warranty with factory rifles. The Brunton Bump (case deflector) is to deflect the empty cases forward, so it shouldnt bother you if you shoot left hand.

My AR10T home build.
    IMG_0604.jpg

goodburbon

Whalmitfahrer
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 9, 2008
    Around
    The price on this Doublestar has me wondering if this would be good enough for my first AR. http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=411537957

Since it's your first AR and you'll probably want to experiment a bit, you might want to get a low profile railed gas block and some BUIS. This way you can shoot Open sights, higher magnification optics, red dots, ACOG, Eotech, etc. Other people may tell you differently, but I've mounted a few optics to ARs and the front sight screws with the image.

Top Bottom