As If I Don't Have Enough Hate/Anger Already!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Bantering on here with you crazies does provide me with copious doses of laughter. But, there is a dark side. Business is taking me to Boston later today.

Of course Massachusettes is a state of absolute idiots (most of them); with horrendous anti-gun laws. And my baby will have to stay in the truck at the airport.

It is really hard for me to describe how angry I am inside, that I will be walking around that city without a gun. When I tell you that it really bothers me that there are states in the U.S. that still get away with compelling their citizens to be victims, you can't imagine how enraged I become at the thought.

It is bad enough that these people are satisfied with being condemmned to be sheep? Now, I will walk among them with total consternation and hatred for them and their pathetic mindsets towards guns, their own personal safety, their leaders, and the Constitution.

Phony Liberal East Coast Scum! I hate you f**ks! :madfawk:

Last edited:

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    It could be worse and you having to do a lot of overseas travel like I have. That is a real bummer.

Try being in Cairo and you walk out of your hotel and look down the street at the "police station" and have a dood sitting on a WWII artillery gun, just waiting....

Not fun....

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I have survived the first day up here! I credit alcohol.

Actually I met a very nice lady from Staten Island N.Y. who was on the fence about trying to defend herself (she confided she was robbed two times in Manhatten). We had a long conversation about personal gun ownership, I gave her my latest edition of USCCA magazine, and I think I have another convert.

Cookoff

Retired State and Mil. AF
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Prairieville
    Good luck my Friend, been their a long time ago, I see things have not changed...
    Bantering on here with you crazies does provide me with copious doses of laughter. But, there is a dark side. Business is taking me to Boston later today.

Of course Massachusettes is a state of absolute idiots (most of them); with horrendous anti-gun laws. And my baby will have to stay in the truck at the airport.

It is really hard for me to describe how angry I am inside, that I will be walking around that city without a gun. When I tell you that it really bothers me that there are states in the U.S. that still get away with compelling their citizens to be victims, you can't imagine how enraged I become at the thought.

It is bad enough that these people are satisfied with being condemmned to be sheep? Now, I will walk among them with total consternation and hatred for them and their pathetic mindsets towards guns, their own personal safety, their leaders, and the Constitution.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I've always had a good time up there in Boston. I was stationed in Groton, CT and made the most of it up there. Back then Cheers was popular so we would go eat and drink there. Lots of good food and drinking. We used to also go down to NYC and go to baseball games and hit up bars in Manhattan. I grew up till age 12 out on Long Island.

deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010

If you don't mind my asking, what line of work are you in that requires that you travel?

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Greetings again my friends,

I have survived yet another day here in Beantown (Why is it nicknamed that?). Anyhoo, I must confess that this place has changed quite a bit since I was here last and even moreso than when I first came in the early 90's.

First and foremost, the chicks are so much better looking than when I was here in the early 90's when they all looked like a casting call for "The Walking Dead." There are alot of misguided, misinformed, indoctrinated phony liberal babes here, but they have discovered makeup, and they sure know how to use it. Very nice!

Second, as I speak candidly to them (Bostonians/sheep(and you can bet I do)), I am finding that it appears some of them are feeling the emptiness of being deprived of reality. The reality that the second Amendement is also theirs too. I almost think that some of them are slowly (empahasis on slowly), awakening.

Of course, in the normal hunt for conversation, my history always comes up, therefore my love for the 2nd Amendment comes up (of which I proudly defend), and people up here seem intrigued. When I tell them how I feel, how those of likemindeness feel, how comfortable we are with weapons, and how proud we are as Americans, they listen.

And when I tell them how we are free, and our gun laws in Louisiana allows us to enjoy our love, passion, sport, and right; they truly seem as if they are being lied to. Of course, I enforce that sentiment for them, but I am calm and respectful when I portray our way of life. A way of life, by the way, that they have been deprived of by their governing body.

They are indoctrinated! They are hamsters on a wheel. The place that bore freedom has become a place where the ideals and promises of 1776 have been erased for some anti gun douchebag reality.

I hate them, not for their being; but for their acceptance that their laws against firearms are forced upon them from years past and they sincerely feel there is nothing they can do, and their rights to protect themselves and their loved ones are being ignored.

This is a very different place than 1994 when I first came.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Greetings again my friends,

I have survived yet another day here in Beantown (Why is it nicknamed that?). Anyhoo, I must confess that this place has changed quite a bit since I was here last and even moreso than when I first came in the early 90's.

First and foremost, the chicks are so much better looking than when I was here in the early 90's when they all looked like a casting call for "The Walking Dead." There are alot of misguided, misinformed, indoctrinated phony liberal babes here, but they have discovered makeup, and they sure know how to use it. Very nice!

Second, as I speak candidly to them (Bostonians/sheep(and you can bet I do)), I am finding that it appears some of them are feeling the emptiness of being deprived of reality. The reality that the second Amendement is also theirs too. I almost think that some of them are slowly (empahasis on slowly), awakening.

Of course, in the normal hunt for conversation, my history always comes up, therefore my love for the 2nd Amendment comes up (of which I proudly defend), and people up here seem intrigued. When I tell them how I feel, how those of likemindeness feel, how comfortable we are with weapons, and how proud we are as Americans, they listen.

And when I tell them how we are free, and our gun laws in Louisiana allows us to enjoy our love, passion, sport, and right; they truly seem as if they are being lied to. Of course, I enforce that sentiment for them, but I am calm and respectful when I portray our way of life. A way of life, by the way, that they have been deprived of by their governing body.

They are indoctrinated! They are hamsters on a wheel. The place that bore freedom has become a place where the ideals and promises of 1776 have been erased for some anti gun douchebag reality.

I hate them, not for their being; but for their acceptance that their laws against firearms are forced upon them from years past and they sincerely feel there is nothing they can do, and their rights to protect themselves and their loved ones are being ignored.

This is a very different place than 1994 when I first came.

Best post of the Day!

....sigh, man you missed out on my debacle of a thread that made 200 post in 14 hours today! We had some good laughs and some hair pulling moments. I'm also pretty sure I'll refrain from making another topic about opinions for a few weeks :rofl:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Best post of the Day!

....sigh, man you missed out on my debacle of a thread that made 200 post in 14 hours today! We had some good laughs and some hair pulling moments. I'm also pretty sure I'll refrain from making another topic about opinions for a few weeks :rofl:

I am in the Marriott Copley lounge. It is packed. I am drinking a delicious glass of Sauvignon Blanc and I saw that thread count. I am scared to start reading it. I can imagine the frivolity!

I am finally decompressing! There are conventioneers all aournd me, but I have been meeting and greeting all day. Unless, Catherine Bell walks up to me, disavows Scientology, and demands me to hook her up; I am going to chill and slowly drink and read all of the loviness, that is the Bayou Shooter.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I am in the Marriott Copley lounge. It is packed. I am drinking a delicious glass of Sauvignon Blanc and I saw that thread count. I am scared to start reading it. I can imagine the frivolity!

I am finally decompressing! There are conventioneers all aournd me, but I have been meeting and greeting all day. Unless, Catherine Bell walks up to me, disavows Scientology, and demands me to hook her up; I am going to chill and slowly drink and read all of the loviness, that is the Bayou Shooter.

She's definitely worthy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom