Ashley Madison

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I'm old fashion, I got out and meet the ladies like nature meant it to be.

How do you know that's how nature mean't it to be? Maybe nature was patient and waiting for us to be smarter and invent the internet.

I met my wife directly because of Internet Relay Chat (IRC). When I lived in California there was a SoCal chat room where single people hung out, shot the **** and we would plan group events. We would go to dinner, or a bar for karaoke or watch 4th of July fireworks. Stuff like that. It sure beat sitting at home staring at a computer screen all the time. I met her at one of those events and we started dating.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I believe you answered your own question, Get out, Get in the mix.

How do you know that's how nature mean't it to be? Maybe nature was patient and waiting for us to be smarter and invent the internet.

I met my wife directly because of Internet Relay Chat (IRC). When I lived in California there was a SoCal chat room where single people hung out, shot the **** and we would plan group events. We would go to dinner, or a bar for karaoke or watch 4th of July fireworks. Stuff like that. It sure beat sitting at home staring at a computer screen all the time. I met her at one of those events and we started dating.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    damn. so now that im browsing this list I almost wish I hadnt. geez fellas.

Why would you have to check to see if your name is on it? Forgot you was trying to cheat? Lol

lol I just saw this somehow. no, im not a cheater, ive got exactly what i want at home- thats why i married her. I did however find about 20 names I recognized on there... some that I wish I hadnt.

Last edited:

Saintsfan6

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 6, 2014
    Texas
    Are there really that many local folks on these sites? Damn

first time i heard of "ashley madison" i thought it was a designer shop lol

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    Wait..... So married men are paying some website for the "chance" at having sex with other women? Pathetic. Everyone knows, or at least I thought, that a wedding ring is one of the best attractants for singled women. It's the equivalent of the Banjo Minnow to catching some strange! :mamoru:

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    I haven't searched since Friday, and the links that were up on Friday are now deleted....going to have to monitor pastbin to see when new links pop up I guess.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    a few ways to search email addresses only:

https://haveibeenpwned.com/ - Only those who have subscribed for notifications and verified their email address will be able to discover if they were in the breach due to the sensitivity of the data.

https://ashley.cynic.al/ - This will confirm or deny EVERY email address as to whether or not it was used on AM

Last edited:
    Top Bottom